Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Manisha Pal, Rain_2014, EmmaIsherwood, fit4fashion, ashjoielee
57314 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57314 Members
417 Forums
113290 Topics
803819 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 604
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 383
Beetlemess 279
Jana - Creativity Editor 277
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 80
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 61
Dorcy 57
Nancy Roussy 51
Mona - Astronomy 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 48
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#666965 - 03/03/11 01:06 AM New Book on the Law of Attraction!
Leah - BellaWellness Host Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Chicago, IL
My latest article is a review of a book I just loved, How to Think Your Way to the Life You Want Review.

What simple ways have you been able to employ in creating the life you want with your thoughts?

Thanks for sharing!

Add New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Twitter Add New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Facebook Add New Book on the Law of Attraction! to MySpace Add New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Del.icio.us Digg New Book on the Law of Attraction! Add New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Yahoo My Web Add New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Google Bookmarks Add New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Stumbleupon Add New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Reddit
#670480 - 03/15/11 08:19 PM Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! [Re: Leah - BellaWellness Host]
Lori - Marriage Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Orange, CA USA
I work on this regularly and constantly need to readjust my thoughts. It's all too easy to fall back onto your default thinking process.

I read my life visualization journal and spend just a little time daydreaming to "see" the life I want. My gosh, it works.

Several times when my husband and I have been at odds and I seriously wonder how I can put up with the situation, I calm down and begin to visualize a loving relationship. I imagine us apologizing and talking it out. My heart softens, my energy changes from volatile to open. He always responds positively. Instead of visualizing a divorce and how my life would be as a single, I visualize us happily together and suddenly, divorce isn't even an option.

Also, I wrote a few humorous stories for Chicken Soup and I felt happy about how I would soon see my name in their titles, opening up the check, signing the books for friends. And voila! Chicken Soup bought my story! Then they bought two!

I see my body becoming more youthful and strong. Vibrant! I think young! I think healthy! I think abundance!

BellaOnline.com Marriage
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Dreams editor
Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Add Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Twitter Add Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Facebook Add Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! to MySpace Add Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! Add Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Stumbleupon Add Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Reddit
#670513 - 03/15/11 08:34 PM Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! [Re: Lori - Marriage]
AnneE Offline
Amoeba

Originally Posted By: Lori Chidori - Marriage
...Several times when my husband and I have been at odds and I seriously wonder how I can put up with the situation, I calm down and begin to visualize a loving relationship. I imagine us apologizing and talking it out. My heart softens, my energy changes from volatile to open. He always responds positively. Instead of visualizing a divorce and how my life would be as a single, I visualize us happily together and suddenly, divorce isn't even an option.

See you always assume things are easier for other people. Lori, with all your great advice, I would have figured you never have even a moment of desiring a divorce. Thanks for elightening me and making me realize, people who are good at something only make it LOOK easy.

And congrats on your Chicken Soup stories!

Add Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Twitter Add Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Facebook Add Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! to MySpace Add Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! Add Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Stumbleupon Add Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! to Reddit
#670533 - 03/15/11 09:44 PM Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! [Re: AnneE]
Lori - Marriage Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Orange, CA USA
haha! Oh, gosh. The reason why I can pass along practical advice is because I/we have faced it all. It's not just off the cuff, made-up stuff--it has saved my own marriage again and again. Oh, you've probably never read my essays about my marital frustrations!

My Chocolate Fantasy

Gay Envy

Sigh Language

Prozac Paradise

Oh, there are couples who are eerily compatible. I secretly wonder if they either haven't spent enough time together yet or i they are boring and apathetic. Or just kissed by heaven.

No, no. Ours is a marriage crafted with lots of hard times and honest self-work. We're fortunate that we're still madly in love...when we're not mad at each other.

And I have a creative outlet for my marital frustrations!

Edited by Lori Chidori - Marriage (03/15/11 09:59 PM)

BellaOnline.com Marriage
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Dreams editor
Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

#693089 - 06/06/11 02:34 AM Re: New Book on the Law of Attraction! [Re: Lori - Marriage]
Leah - BellaWellness Host Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Chicago, IL
I meant to write that these are great articles Lori:)! Thanks for sharing them!

Moderator:  Leah - BellaWellness Host 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
I Am Back Online
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
2 seconds ago
Annie Edson Taylor
by Vance Today in History Ed
Today in History
25 minutes 5 seconds ago
Simple Ways to Get Fit
by Rayna - Depression Editor
Living Simply
26 minutes 15 seconds ago
Reasons for Living
by Rayna - Depression Editor
Depression
29 minutes 27 seconds ago
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
31 minutes 45 seconds ago
Boston Bruins afghan pattern to crochet
by Sadhana ~ Indian Food
Crochet
Today at 09:14 AM
Shopping at Costco Game
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 07:38 AM
Nurture Can Improve Cortical Thickness in ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 07:37 AM
First Letter-Last Letter
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 07:36 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 07:34 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Rayna - Depression Editor, Mona - Astronomy), 119 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.