logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
BellaDeb #685753 05/11/11 12:43 PM
Gecko
Gecko
Thanks Deb! Good to know it's at Whole Foods. There is one a few miles from my home. I'm feeling good today and starting to catch up on things now.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
Deb - thanks for stopping by and helping us out smile

Jeanne - GLAD to see you are having a BETTER day smile

A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
I had a hysterectomy 2 1/2 years ago (I still have my ovaries) and I am 40. I know even a total vaginal hysterectomy can trigger earlier menapause. I have wicked hot flashes at night. I too wake up with a soaked pillow and sometimes have to change clothes. UGH! I am having an FSH test later this month.

AlissaMoy
BellaOnline
Tiger
Tiger
LOL Alissa, I just asked you about those hot flashes and night sweats in the site where we talked about "fibroids"...

What is a FSH test?

Thanks,

A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
FSH is a test to measure how well your ovaries are working to help determine if you may be in Menapause. The problem is that the #'s fluctuate, so you could get different readings every week. UGH!

AlissaMoy
BellaOnline
Tiger
Tiger
Interesting, never heard of this test. I just thought once you did not have a monthly for a year, you were considered being in complete menopause. But I guess with you having a hysterectomy(did I spell this right/lol), it would be hard to tell. Let us know how it goes if you feel up to sharing.

A
A
Hi Lisa, You have found the cause of hot flashes, stress, however, let me share the solution. When you go into menopause, your adrenal glands take over the task of providing the hormones, that used to come from your sex organs. Stress exhausts your adrenal glands, so they can't deliver the hormones your body is screaming for. I have helped women stop hot flashes in a month by taking the Adrenal Glandulars. If your favorite vitamin store doesn't carry them, send me an e-mail at astarte@ageproofyourbodyastrologically.com for a store that does.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Help!

I had the test for menopause two years ago and I was menopausal. I thought my menopause had finished, but this week, about every hour or two, I am flushing and I really do not feel well today. Why would I suddenly start getting hot flushes?

I took myself off of hormone replacement over a year ago because it actually made me feel suicidal and gave me really heavy periods every month! I have not had another period since. This is the first time I have had hot flushes and it is very confusing.

Why would they start up now? Silly question but could the fact I haven't eaten meat for over a month be contributing to these flushes?

I am not stressed, I am feeling very healthy and until this week it has not happened to me.

Linda Heywood

Linda19 #697289 06/23/11 01:06 PM
Tiger
Tiger
Linda:

I am hoping Tammy surfaces to help you on this subject as I wish I knew. I did not have any luck with getting any help from her, but with you being another editor that may get her to respond.

Have you asked your ob/gyn?

Thanks for sharing with us smile

Originally Posted By: Linda - Islam
Help!

I had the test for menopause two years ago and I was menopausal. I thought my menopause had finished, but this week, about every hour or two, I am flushing and I really do not feel well today. Why would I suddenly start getting hot flushes?

I took myself off of hormone replacement over a year ago because it actually made me feel suicidal and gave me really heavy periods every month! I have not had another period since. This is the first time I have had hot flushes and it is very confusing.

Why would they start up now? Silly question but could the fact I haven't eaten meat for over a month be contributing to these flushes?

I am not stressed, I am feeling very healthy and until this week it has not happened to me.

K
K
Besides the herbs used for menopause, I heard that using herbs to clean up our liver really helps. I used Milk Thistle and it did take a few weeks before I started noticing that it helped. I just kept taking it to keep my liver clean and it makes a big difference.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.