logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Astera Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Selecting that perfect pair of wedding shoe is bound to make you feel lost. However, just follow the simple 5 ways to look extraordinarily beautiful in that perfect pair of wedding shoe.

Get the size right

Try to be very particular about the size and do not let the feet pop out of the shoe by any chance. Decide the perfect size after visiting shoe stores and wearing various pairs.

Wear the right color

You will have to be very particular as far as the color is concerned and thereby select the pair that will never be a misfit. Go for base and earth colors to suit you the most. However, you can still experiment with red and bold colors, if you really feel you can carry it with ease.

Think and decide

You know it best as to, what will make you look good. Start looking for various probable options by visiting various stores and then decide after giving a good thought. Do not make the purchase in a rush, as you might not like the same pair later on.

Designer shoes

If you want a designer pair for your wedding try to fix up a budget and then make the purchase. Visiting designer stores and juggling with prices and models is certainly not a wise thing to do. Be specific about the designer and then visit the store to select the best-suited pair.

Be very specific in your needs and make the purchase without any compromise, as it is your wedding day after all. A misfit can spoil the occasion for you. So be cautious as to what you are buying and whether it fits you well or not.

Sexy Lingerie
Love waits for one thing, the right moment.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
Amoeba
Amoeba
H
Yeah, really good ways and thx for sharing.

U
Amoeba
Amoeba
U
Many thx for sharing! I think when choose wedding shoes, i must be ask friends for help!!! :)

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Yeah... i often go with my friends for buying shoes or clothes!!
because my choice is worst hehe..
But still whenever i feel like buying i go for black or whitem coz these are the colors which usually go with all sorts of color dresses...

Thank you Astera, for sharing this, but i will definitely try this, the day i'll go shopping for my wedding shoes!! smile

T
T
It's the best that to fit you!!

Moderated by  Christina-Weddings 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.