Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#690990 05/27/11 07:25 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I remember a particular incedent looking for my first home. I LOVE older homes. They have so much character in that they've been lived in having memories, energy, that a brand new house just doesn't.

Going in to one of them, I felt everything, like a little kid going from room to room, but I knew I'd say about 80% of where everything was, including sliding doors you wouldn't know to look for because they were hidden in the walls. I knew just where the lever was to pull them out and knew as well about a tucked off room in the back...like, I know it's here somewhere, keep going and BAM there it was.

Have you ever gone somewhere, and just felt you'd been there before, maybe even historically feeling a part of a battle or just a person that seemed much more familiar than they should?

Latest Article:

Deja Vu

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I liked your article Elleise laugh I've had weird Deja Vu feelings in places where I've never been.... but also in places I go all the time LOL. It's so strange to pull up to a stop sign and feel like I actually arrived there about 5 seconds earlier LOL.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
This happened to me on Thursday. I was helping with a wedding in Jesup, GA. I've never been there, but as a young girl my Grandmother lived in the area. Trying to follow the directions I ended up on the by-pass, but turned around and drove through the downtown area.

Several houses I was strongly attracted to. I "knew" those homes in some way. My Mother's family lived in this area for around 100 years. The intense familiarity I experience when driving through or visiting a new little town or community has popped up frequently over the past 15 years.

When we moved to this part of GA, I had no idea my Great Grand and Grandmother has been born and raised near here. My Grandmother's childhood was very hard and she didn't discuss it. But my connection to the area was already in place.

The week before we came down to look for a house, I dreamed of a lovely little house with a front porch and a deep back yard. As we drove with the realtor, I saw it and exclaimed "There it is! That's the house in my dream." No, that property wasn't for sale, but it is next door.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Deanna smile

You know, I remember awhile back when I was working at a brokerage firm (eons ago), but it was a straight shot from my house just off the highway.

Now this was absolutely, just nuts and I'll never know what it was, but about 5 minutes away from the office, everything was unfamiliar. It was almost like one of those sci-fi movies. I didn't know where I was, everything looked different, older like an undeveloped town, quiet, little if any traffic. It was almost like a 1950's strip of land.

It was enough for me to start talking to myself outloud, telling myself I must have veered off an exit without knowing or something. But then, the traffic and noise came back and there was the office on the right, nothing had changed, everything was exactly the same.

It was around that time I started wondering if time port holes or something actually existed. I felt present day, I mean I knew where I was going and what I was doing, but nothing around me aligned.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Oh, how cool!

I wonder sometimes if those things aren't due to past life memories?

If you knew my family, you'd know we haven't and didn't speak growing up. No resentment, just absolutely nothing in common, kind of a latchkey type thing, though my mom was an at home mom the kids never connected, ever. We're talking 10-15 yrs. with little more than Christmas presents if that, no wish lists or anything.

I was deep into Victorian era stuff and Native American Indian hobbies, trips and artifacts. I spent a lot of time going from antique shop to antique shop and visiting Indian grounds. I was just in love with them! At work I wore victorian, on weekends indian leather mocccasins, purses, bracelets. We didn't grow up with that, nor did my grandparents have either tastes, though my mother was Cherokee, but never spoke about it. It came up through a geneology homework assignment.

I was living near Chicago they were out east. On one rare occasion I did visit I had just had my daughter. Arriving out there both sisters were were heavily into Victorian era vintage and Native american Indian, one sister more so than the other with Native American. She did something called baby sitting bones? The era I ended up showing up with in clothing, papers and gifts, etc. reflected, 1890-1920 period, the same period they wre attracted to.

But anyway, I feel we have bits and pieces of memories and the people, places and things we end up connecting with reflect a lot of them.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 05/30/11 12:32 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance
Now this was absolutely, just nuts and I'll never know what it was, but about 5 minutes away from the office, everything was unfamiliar. It was almost like one of those sci-fi movies. I didn't know where I was, everything looked different, older like an undeveloped town, quiet, little if any traffic. It was almost like a 1950's strip of land.

It was around that time I started wondering if time port holes or something actually existed. I felt present day, I mean I knew where I was going and what I was doing, but nothing around me aligned.

HA!!!! I had this experience one day in the grocery store. I'm standing in front of the peanut butter. I'm holding a jar of "Skippy," but am looking to see if there's a natural peanut butter. So I look back to the shelf and see "Panda Butter" and it's a peanut butter with an outline of a panda bear on it. I look at the jar in my hand - it's "Panda Butter" too!!! To kidding! So I look back to the shelf, and it's normal again - and I look in my hand - and it's Skippy again.

I was like "what the {censored}?" LOL!!

I wonder if we do slip into little folds of time - or maybe even other dimensions!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Deanna, do you have any Irish relations/lineage?

It's so cool to hear other people actually have this stuff. I mean, I wasn't always just writing about these things. I functioned in the real world, worked a great deal in finance, insurance, mortgages, management, etc. But what this thing is...I just don't have an explanation.

They aren't things that happen all the time. I want to say once every few years if that. But when they do, when they happen everything slows down like a video and looks like you're seeing it through a bubble or something.

When I was in college we'd go or my roommates would want to go to parties. I'd go, but was usually in a corner with people talking with the music booming in the back ground. The things we'd talk about would get a person here or a person there and before you knew it there would be a group talkig about similar experiences and no we weren't stoners, lol. They were fluky things that most would just keep to themselves.

I can't tell you the number of times I've heard, "You belong out in California."

Back then, I would just say, "Well I'm not. I'm here. Maybe this is where this kind of stuff needs to be talked about the most?"

Now though I'm pretty sure I belong out in California or the UK wink I connect almost instantly with people from those areas or Native American/vintage.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Some believe in the existence of parallel worlds or universes. It is apparently where, in one world, an event has already taken place and snatches of this seep through to our minds. I believe Dick Sutphen has written about this. I read a book so many years ago about it - I am sure it was by Sutphen. Has anyone heard or read about this?

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I have a hard time reading books but I do catch documentaries and such.

Some time ago I remember seeing something according to some theories that made a model of time looking like a flexible or net-like cone.

Time basically was cylindrical and could be accessed through dips in the cone/wormholes, like dropping an orange on a wet paper towel.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
P
P
I have always, for as long as I can remember, had episodes of Deja Vu. That and knowing things that I really have no reasonable way of explaining that I know, it has created some very interesting times in my life. I always sort of thought that there was a part of my brain that has access to stuff that my regular conciousness does not grasp. I too have an unusual interest, and knowledege of places and peoples that I can not explain. Then middle east and Ireland are big ones, and I too have an affinity for native american cultures and their ancient ways and ceremonies. I had a Finnish exchange student for a year and she took a class in Southwest Studies, I live in New Mexico, and I was helping her with her reading for the class as her English comprehension was a little lacking. All the books she read were extremely familiar, like things I had personally experienced. It was all very perplexing, it was like I had experienced these sorts of things myself in another time... Thats when my insatiable reading desire began...it seems that I am drawn to books that have info that seems familiar to me or something to explain or teach me about the things I have been trying to figure out since I was a child.....Same goes for movies and TV programs......I do not have any interest in most of the stuff, but I'm drawn to stuff that seems to help me solve this "puzzle" that has been operating in my life since.....forever!

Last edited by Paula D; 05/31/11 10:38 AM.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.