logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Paula D #691595 05/31/11 10:55 AM
P
P
Mideval stuff too! Knights, castles,sorcery, witchcraft, even Dragons elves and fairies......honestly I think that the stuff of fiction in this world is realities in other worlds. I also have come to believe there is no time and all these things are occuring silmultaniously on different planes of existance, and sometimes the energy from another plane influences us and that is where imagination and things like Deja Vu origionate from. I also think we have the capability to learn to access those other realms of existance while we are here, and learn new things by doing that.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hey Elleise, I think there is a wee bit of Irish - but mostly Welsh and Scandinavian. I think if I went to the UK, I wouldn't come back. I'd be like "hey, send me the kids and my stuff!" LOL.

Yeah, I'd be at those parties too... holed up in the back, talking about weird, metaphysical stuff. HA HA.....

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Paula D #691751 05/31/11 07:56 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By: Paula D
Mideval stuff too! Knights, castles,sorcery, witchcraft, even Dragons elves and fairies......honestly I think that the stuff of fiction in this world is realities in other worlds. I also have come to believe there is no time and all these things are occuring silmultaniously on different planes of existance, and sometimes the energy from another plane influences us and that is where imagination and things like Deja Vu origionate from.

I also think we have the capability to learn to access those other realms of existance while we are here, and learn new things by doing that.

I believe this too Paula! I think W. Evens Wenz said something like how could many different cultures have the mythology of a mermaid if no one had ever actually seen one. I agree!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Paula D #691827 06/01/11 01:40 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Me too.

I mean I know there is this cause and that cause and whatever and I just don't grab a hold of that.

But...there are some things that DO tug at me and when those things come to surface they separate themselves from all of the rest.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 06/01/11 01:40 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
There's a Panda brand peanut butter, but it's something out of Ireland.

But I also wondered if you ever have flash backs, like of a long gown, dancing, more ethnic I guess...but a gown that has intrinsic designs on it, like threading or needle point.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
P
P
Yes I have had that happen.....once I saw a beautiful red intricate rug design appear in my field of vision as I walked into my bathroom, my carpet is somewhere between mauve and chocolate milk color....I froze and examined the patern for several seconds but when I blinked it was gone. I get smells out of no where that others cant smell but they are very clear and distinct to me. I also see things in my periphial vision but when I turn my head to see it better it is not there.....I suppose I should keep records but many of the incidents only last a second or two and I guess they have happened so much that it is not as remarkable these days as it was when I was younger.

Paula D #692362 06/02/11 09:42 PM
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
In the book I am in the process of editing (for about the fourth time) I have written much about the way people of the past lived. When my mentor (a very successful author who writes on similar subjects) told me that my "research is so good it adds solid authenticity to the book", I was really proud. When I told her that I really do heavy research to verify facts, but most of my knowledge comes from my own memories she was astounded.

In writing my book, I would write a whole chapter just from my own mind, then verify facts by research. Most of the time I am spot on in how things were done generations ago. An image comes to mind about myself preparing a meal or making items by hand the way a Native American woman of the past did. My writing about it transports me back to those times where I seem to be writing about myself from centuries ago.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
P
P
I call that channeling Phyllis! I have similar experience with knowing things that I'm not sure how I know but I do.....it really freaks people out when they discover that I actually am correct......sort of wierds them out they can't seem to get away fast enough. Guess thats why I don't have many close friends and accuaintences. I unsettle thier view of reality and it makes them uncomfortable so they avoid me.....and I know that I upset them, but don't see the point of down playing who I am and what I know just so they can be around me. I feel blessed to know and experience the things I do and I would rather be alone and be myself than to pretend so others can be ok with me.... Thats why I love the conversations we have here, I finally have found a place where others understand and have similar experiences, now I know for sure that I'm not crazy and what has been happening all my life is valuable and real......even if only to me.

Paula D #692549 06/03/11 02:45 PM
No, Paula, it is not channeling smile -- it is past life recalls. This often happens to me, especially when I am writing. I know of at least six past lives and in four of them I was an American Indian woman. That is why I have a lot of Deja Vu. When I meet someone whom I have an instant emotional reaction, I know they are from a past life where we had connected somehow.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Paula D #692561 06/03/11 03:54 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'm almost anal, lol, about not jumping to conclusions. I sometimes even tick myself off, like quit trying so hard to explain it (an experience) away. I still do it though, the disproving stuff before anything else.

But the peripheral...that's an interesting one. You're not usually paying attention to "corner" vision, but that's often when you will catch something. For me, it's usually a blur or dark figures, like a fast moving shadow. Some are taller, like a male in height, some lower to the ground.

I've done the, well it's an eye lash, it's a piece of hair that has mascara weaved through it, it's your imagination, you're seeing a negative imprint...(???) o.k. but In the hallway?

It's been so pronounced, that a few times I thought there was someone in the house...like a physical person and called out, "Hey, how was your day?" But no one would be there.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 06/04/11 08:02 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.