Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Jessyyoga, Arash, Ziv Halevy, HectorHernandez, TaraV
57403 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57403 Members
417 Forums
113449 Topics
805467 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 617
Beetlemess 265
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 168
Jana - Creativity Editor 142
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 78
Nancy Roussy 62
Susan - Meditation Editor 45
Mona - Astronomy 41
Sandra Investing/HFinance 34
Dianne W - Editor 26
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#690877 - 05/27/11 10:58 AM What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack?
Vannie Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: New Jersey, USA
My fav. quick snack is cheese and crackers. Since, I usually have raisins in the house, I eat them as my dessert.

Add  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Twitter Add  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Facebook Add  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to MySpace Add  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Del.icio.us Digg  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? Add  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Yahoo My Web Add  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Google Bookmarks Add  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Stumbleupon Add  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Reddit
#690887 - 05/27/11 11:46 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? [Re: Vannie]
.... Offline
Shark

Frozen grapes! perfect to throw in a sandwich bag for when I'm on the go--especially as a quick pick-me-up in this heat!

Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Twitter Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Facebook Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to MySpace Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Del.icio.us Digg Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Yahoo My Web Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Google Bookmarks Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Stumbleupon Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Reddit
#690888 - 05/27/11 11:47 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? [Re: Vannie]
Lynsaf Offline
Amoeba

My favourite snack is more sinful - potato chips or prawn crackers. Oh dear, it's almost midnight - and I feel like reaching for either, just mentioning them!

Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Twitter Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Facebook Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to MySpace Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Del.icio.us Digg Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Yahoo My Web Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Google Bookmarks Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Stumbleupon Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Reddit
#690895 - 05/27/11 11:55 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? [Re: Lynsaf]
.... Offline
Shark

almost midnight? are you in new zealand or australia? it's almost noon here on the east coast, US.

#690943 - 05/27/11 02:43 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? [Re: ....]
Vannie Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

great_grandaughter, I keep promising myself that I will freeze grapes. I just saw it in a movie a couple of years ago. Sadly, I buy grapes and eat them almost immediately. blush

#690948 - 05/27/11 02:46 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? [Re: Lynsaf]
Vannie Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Lynsaf, what are prawn crackers?? I have not heard of these.

#690962 - 05/27/11 03:30 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? [Re: Vannie]
.... Offline
Shark

Originally Posted By: Vannie
great_grandaughter, I keep promising myself that I will freeze grapes. I just saw it in a movie a couple of years ago. Sadly, I buy grapes and eat them almost immediately. blush

hahahaaaa! I still have the same problem so I outsmarted myself! I get 2 bunches of grapes! I buy one bunch of green to throw in the freezer asap, then the 2nd bunch are the red, juicy round things I just munch all day and night! Nice to meet another grape addict!

#704387 - 07/28/11 09:46 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? [Re: ....]
pzwt Offline

Loc: China
banana, when I buy a bunch of banana, I can eat them all up in a short time.

#704437 - 07/29/11 07:44 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? [Re: pzwt]
Vannie Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

pzwt, you are like my friend, she buys bananas every week.

#733220 - 12/23/11 12:04 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? [Re: Vannie]
jodiemt Offline
Gecko

French Fries

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Vannie 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
A Photo A Day
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Photography
08:13 PM
Beer-Kissed Cranberry Bread Recipe
by Carolyn-Beer & Brewing Editor
Beer & Brewing
08:00 PM
Relief For Men With Unwanted Body Hair
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
03:32 PM
How often do you cut your hair?
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
03:26 PM
Stress Reduction is a Beauty Basic
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
03:21 PM
Using Nail Decals for Easy Nail Design
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
03:14 PM
Teaching Moon Phases and Eclipses
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
01:13 PM
Why You Should Brush Your Tongue
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
12:06 PM
The Best Way to Condition Your Hair
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
11:54 AM
How to get rid of dark circles in 2 weeks?
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
11:45 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 59 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.