Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
irina franis, Ruth Sattler RN, freespirit86, Desertdiva11, marisara
56979 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56979 Members
417 Forums
112484 Topics
794864 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 934
Beetlemess 723
Karm - SW USA Editor 293
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 221
Nancy Roussy 186
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 146
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 120
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 118
Linu 114
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 91
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#743636 - 01/31/12 04:50 AM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: Astera]
jodiemt Offline
Gecko

Watch TV, surf the Internet for sometime, then go to sleep.

Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Twitter Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Facebook Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to MySpace Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What do you do after dinner? Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Reddit
#743640 - 01/31/12 04:58 AM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: Astera]
Vi - Blogs/Small Office Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Pennsylvania
Oh, I wish my mom was close enough to spend the evening with. That sounds comforting. I love visiting home and sharing time like that when we are guests.

After dinner here, we have to get the kids ready for bed and then double-check their backpacks and folders. I think we have a few more years before this phase settles into a more pleasant routine. Unfortunately this makes me a nightowl who looks for a bit of unwinding when I should be sleeping. I'll read a book or visit a forum.

Now writing at BloggingTips.com & Soaps.com. For updates visit videsantis.WritelyApplied.com.

"Energy rightly applied and directed will accomplish anything" ~ Nellie Bly

Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Twitter Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Facebook Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to MySpace Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What do you do after dinner? Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Reddit
#744007 - 02/01/12 09:45 PM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: Vi - Blogs/Small Office]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I make phone calls to family and friends, read a book, write in my journal, post on BellaOnline, play music, or watch a tv program. When my boyfriend was still here (he recently passed away) we'd snuggle together on the couch and watch a movie, sometimes giving each other foot rubs.

Edited by Cassie67 (02/01/12 09:45 PM)

#744311 - 02/03/12 03:03 AM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: Astera]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
I post on forums, do some online business, and then usually watch a fun show either alone or with dan. them more forum stuff, then I read in bed.

#744323 - 02/03/12 03:13 AM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: Astera]
VintageGS Offline
Wolf

Loc: Kansas, USA
I watch TV or read a magazine.

#744336 - 02/03/12 03:56 AM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: Astera]
Jenny - Feng Shui Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: West Virginia
Satisfy my Facebook addiction and talk to both my kids who live in other parts of the country. Also watch TV with my husband if anything good is on.

Edited by Jenny - Feng Shui (02/03/12 03:56 AM)

#744530 - 02/04/12 01:37 AM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: Astera]
Donna - Budget Decor Offline
Gecko

Loc: Central Virginia
It depends. Usually I'm playing catch-up with some things I didn't get to during the day or talking to the kids. Maybe getting back online like now. Often we watch a family movie together or my husband and I will watch a movie alone later. Then I read until I can fall asleep.

#744541 - 02/04/12 03:08 AM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: Astera]
Tina - Living Simply Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: Bay Area, California
I have a permanent list of jobs that need to be done, but when once it goes dark I think my work day is over. That's when I mess on the Internet (as opposed to work), or watch DVDs or read.

WireFreeBra.com

Living Simply-Improve Your Life with Less Clutter Book

#751050 - 03/14/12 01:12 AM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: Astera]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Violette -

I used to Skype with my Dad every evening. It was a great way to touch base that was casual and relaxed. Plus it's free. Could you do that?

#784893 - 09/28/12 12:07 AM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: Astera]
Pantofi Offline
Amoeba

Each day i am having a 20 minutes break to relax after dinner.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  leahmullen 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Craft Product Template - Background Layer
by Digital Art and Animation
Flash and Animation
Today at 07:27 AM
Ocean Plastic Pollution
by Farjana_Environment_Ed
Environment
Today at 07:17 AM
100 days of gratitude
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 07:12 AM
New Post - A Recipe for a Celtic Feast
by Bee - IrishCulture
Irish Culture
Today at 06:24 AM
Name some Angels & Their Meaning
by Rosie 66
Bible Basics
Today at 04:26 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:20 AM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:14 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 03:28 AM
Five Things to Know About Running a Raffle
by Trish-Contest/Sweepstakes
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 02:02 AM
First and last letter Worldwide Recipe Game!
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
American Regional Cuisine
Today at 12:53 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (irina franis, 1 invisible), 153 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.