Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
mayarylai, klmnop364916, Bella Marie, Glady, rani singh
57338 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57338 Members
417 Forums
113325 Topics
804597 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 841
Beetlemess 438
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 362
Jana - Creativity Editor 319
Dorcy 64
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 61
Sandra Investing/HFinance 60
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Mona - Astronomy 44
Dianne W - Editor 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#687801 - 05/19/11 02:21 AM What do you do after dinner?
Astera Offline
Jellyfish

Each evening, after dinner and doing the dishes , cleaning up... get ready to a little time of relex. Then I'd have my shower, and would look forward to spending the rest of the evening, relaxing! Enjoy the rest of the evening withe my husband or my mom. I'd either read a book, watch TV (if my favourite shows are on), watch a movie on DVD, or sit down at the pc, and get onto myLot. This is the best part of the day, where I get to do the things I'd enjoy so much.

How about you? How do you spend your evenings after dinner time?

Edited by Astera (05/19/11 02:22 AM)

Add What do you do after dinner? to Twitter Add What do you do after dinner? to Facebook Add What do you do after dinner? to MySpace Add What do you do after dinner? to Del.icio.us Digg What do you do after dinner? Add What do you do after dinner? to Yahoo My Web Add What do you do after dinner? to Google Bookmarks Add What do you do after dinner? to Stumbleupon Add What do you do after dinner? to Reddit
#688774 - 05/20/11 11:54 AM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: Astera]
leahmullen Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Astera,

Great topic!

I also wonder about the habits of others. Dinner and dishes are part of our evening routine. We�re a planning family so we talk a lot about what is going to happen in the coming days. My husband and I sign permission slips, reconcile our calendars, discuss any problems or issues with school/schedules, make sure homework is done etc.

This is the work I do in the evenings after dinner. Then it�s leisure time!!!! If I haven�t done my 40 minutes of exercise, which I normally do first thing in the morning, I have to do it before I go to bed. I might also read either a book or the newspaper, clean, post to forums, review my goals on 43things.com or watch a foreign drama. I might do any combination of the above, or I might go to bed early.

I�m a morning person and used to loathe evenings, however, over time I�ve discovered that with a routine I can enjoy evenings as well!

Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Twitter Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Facebook Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to MySpace Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What do you do after dinner? Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Reddit
#689908 - 05/24/11 04:07 AM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: leahmullen]
Lokelani Offline

I am to have finished on the internet by then. If not, I will finish off what I need to do online first, chat with friends and browse my favorite shopping sites ...

It's really my time to enjoy my rest and relaxation after all my daytime activities and things I needed to get done during the day.

I usually focus on reading for a few hours before bedtime.

I may go out for an hour earlier in the evening and later in the evening I may put my headphones on and just listen to the radio. I can do this comfortably either in bed or before getting ready for bed.

Edited by BellaOnline (07/28/11 07:20 PM)

Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Twitter Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Facebook Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to MySpace Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What do you do after dinner? Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What do you do after dinner? to Reddit
#700504 - 07/07/11 07:39 AM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: Lokelani]
deepak patel Offline

Loc: New Delhi, India
after having my lunch i used to rest a bit and then fag and went to my bed for a bit sleep ...

Edited by deepak patel (07/07/11 08:03 AM)

#701285 - 07/11/11 05:44 AM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: deepak patel]
deepak patel Offline

Loc: New Delhi, India
some times after having my dinner i used to chat on internet on facebook does some gossip with friends ... and then go to bed...

#723037 - 11/02/11 03:05 PM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: Astera]
carolinaaram Offline
Amoeba

After having my dinner I preferably go to walk. I think walking some steps after dinner is very good exercise for our body and mind.

Edited by BellaOnline (11/05/11 03:44 AM)

#723573 - 11/05/11 03:47 AM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: Astera]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

I tend to work from the moment I wake up, straight through. My poor boyfriend doesn't get any time with me. So when it gets to the end of the day I sit down with him to watch a show or two with him, to spend some time with him. We tend to watch shows like the Closer or In Plain Sight that have interesting situations we can discuss. Then he'll fall asleep and I'll get back to work!

#725380 - 11/14/11 04:56 AM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: Astera]
jodiemt Offline
Gecko

After dinner, I read a novel. Every night.

#725397 - 11/14/11 06:54 AM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: Astera]
Susan - Meditation Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: The Netherlands
Read, watch a favorite tv program or video, or write. My hubby and I spend that time in the great room together.

#742907 - 01/26/12 10:16 AM Re: What do you do after dinner? [Re: Astera]
joyanu Offline

i chat my friends

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  leahmullen 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Dorcy
Home Finance
0 seconds ago
Do you Imitate some one fashion sense in you life
by Dorcy
Beauty Basics
15 minutes 40 seconds ago
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:51 PM
Name a Classic Toy Game
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Creativity
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
ADD and Halloween Plans
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 08:52 PM
Uber App Review
by Tiffiny - Family Travel
Family Travel
Yesterday at 05:19 PM
Birth control without the uncomfy "check-up"
by fit4fashion
Gynecology
Yesterday at 04:13 PM
Music ABC game
by "Rosie"
Pop Music
Yesterday at 04:10 PM
Star-gazing – Seeing in Dim Light *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 02:11 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Yesterday at 12:59 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Dorcy), 69 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.