Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Beltain, Mayday, Lady Day, whatever you call it the calender day of the first of May holds great significance for Pagans. How will you be celebrating it?
Usually my wife and I go to the Beltain event at Butser Iron Age Farm , plus a ritual at home on the day, or during an appropriate first full moon in Taurus, which we have planned for the 17 May. However this year she will be cruising the Nile and visiting Luxor Temple while I will be helping raise money for the Japanese Tsunami appeal by taking part in a Ninjutsu demonstration at Basingstoke shopping centre on the Saturday, followed by a private ritual on Portsmouth Hill on Monday.
How are others celebrating?

Last edited by Ninjahedgewych; 04/20/11 03:41 AM.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Sponsored Post Advertisement
I shall be doing a solitary ritual as i usually do,with plenty of fresh flowers around the house. I wish you luck with your fund raising and hope you have a lovely day xx

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
A group of us like to get together and do ritual... There's always good company and good food!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hey Ian, do you jump between the fires?? My friend wants to do that this year - we both have a fire-pit bowl that's easy to move around. Though we laughed... our jumping would more likely be walking gently HA HA HA!!!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Just got my computer and services back online - they failed actually on Betaine! Maybe I should have passed them through the fires too!
If you do do the jumping over remember fire safety as outlined and make sure you wear minimal clothing or natural fibres made fire-resistant by soaking them in bicarbonate solution and allowing to dry

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
The exhibition on Saturday went well, and my wife enjoyed Karnack.

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama

Moderated by  Ninjahedgewych 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.