Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Everyone knows you can save money by extreme couponing but did you know you can also get free stuff? This article explains how to get freebies when you extreme coupon.

How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing

As promised in the article, here are pictures of my finished Coupon Binder.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
As a side note, you can see the upcoming week's sales online for most major retailers now. This makes it a lot easier to plan your shopping and gather all of your coupons.

A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
Wow!!! How do you find the time to flip through all of these? I sometimes feel so overwhelmed with it all!

AlissaMoy
BellaOnline
Tiger
Tiger
Wow Maria - I love it smile You serious about your coupons indeed (lol). Thanks for sharing, gave me some ideas!
Originally Posted By: Maria Brown - Freebies
Everyone knows you can save money by extreme couponing but did you know you can also get free stuff? This article explains how to get freebies when you extreme coupon.

How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing

As promised in the article, here are pictures of my finished Coupon Binder.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Sooo..I went on my first "extreme couponing" shopping trip on Friday. This is what I got for free:

*42 boxes of Rozoni Pasta
*5 Listerine Breath Strips
*40 bottles of Kraft BBQ Sauce (overage of $16.00) which I applied to other items on the bill to get them for "free"
*the $16 overage helped to pay for 10 gallons of Deer Park Water and 10 boxes of Captain Crunch Cereal
*I also had to get a rain check for the Nivea Body Wash which will give me an overage of .50 each so I will get $5 back when I buy 10 (when they come in)!

All in all, I spent $42 but my total before coupons was over $200. I'm uploading a picture of my receipt below:

Last edited by Maria Brown - Freebies; 05/08/11 03:36 PM.
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Maria, that's great savings!

I've been couponing for a while, and one of the tips I like to pass along is that any time I'm planning on buying a large quantity of something, I like to call the store ahead of time to place an order. The store loves it because they can have my portion set aside and I don't end up clearing off their shelves. smile

Some stores are really cracking down on overage these days, too.

The show worries me some because they show things that aren't all that kosher, and companies may get leery of offering such great coupons along with the sales.

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
This is mind-blowing. And I felt good using my $4.00 CVS coupon this week. Posting this quickie note to let you know that you are my hero, then going to read more.

Awesome!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Cricket, I agree that's a great idea to call ahead. That makes sure your stuff is there when you get there. I didn't see anything on the show that seemed less than kosher though. I have read stuff about one of the people on there doing some questionable things before the show but I don't think there was any proof that she did it on the show. Also, I didn't see anyone endore any practices that were not allowed.

Unless I missed something of course. I haven't seen all of them!

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Great job, Maria! I've been rolling my CVS extra bucks and having a ton of fun. I am doing my binder a little differently but am very impressed with how yours looks!

How are you storing your stockpiles? So far I am just piling things in cabinets, putting stuff under beds and using the floors of closets...but then what?

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Jilly,

I should have known you were already working on a stockpile! For mines, if I have room I just put the things in their regular place; for example, I only have like 5 toothpastes so they are under my sink. But for bigger quantities, like 20 boxes of cereal, I'm using an empty pantry closet in my basement. I've also been clearing out space in my garage but that's going to take some time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.