Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
azirajewels, Chrissy Brady-Smith, Emma Lomax, noahmiller2, Yass Ifisovich
57459 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57460 Members
417 Forums
113586 Topics
806651 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 417
Nancy Roussy 224
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 116
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 63
Jana - Creativity Editor 57
Mona - Astronomy 53
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 40
mary-tea1 21
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#683276 - 05/03/11 08:53 AM Truck Stop Tiger
Deb - Animal Life Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: Arizona
The Animal Legal Defense Fund says enough is enough when Louisiana renews a permit allowing a truck stop to keep a full-grown tiger, �Tony,� caged in its parking lot as a sideshow spectacle.

Read More: Truck Stop Tiger

For those interested in compelling the state of Louisiana to retract this permit sign the Animal Legal Defense Fund�s Petition.

Edited by Deb - Animal Life (06/10/11 05:35 AM)

The evolution of humankind can be measured by how its animals are treated.

Deb Duxbury
Animal Life Editor

Animal Life Forum
Facebook Page
Twitter

Add Truck Stop Tiger to Twitter Add Truck Stop Tiger to Facebook Add Truck Stop Tiger to MySpace Add Truck Stop Tiger to Del.icio.us Digg Truck Stop Tiger Add Truck Stop Tiger to Yahoo My Web Add Truck Stop Tiger to Google Bookmarks Add Truck Stop Tiger to Stumbleupon Add Truck Stop Tiger to Reddit
#684617 - 05/06/11 02:59 PM Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger [Re: Deb - Animal Life]
Angela J. Shirley Offline
Tiger

LOL Deb, and when the tiger escapes and eats someone, maybe then they will rethink all this smile

Edited by Angela J. Shirley (05/06/11 03:00 PM)

Add Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger to Twitter Add Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger to Facebook Add Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger to MySpace Add Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger to Del.icio.us Digg Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger Add Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger to Yahoo My Web Add Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger to Google Bookmarks Add Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger to Stumbleupon Add Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger to Reddit
#684639 - 05/06/11 03:41 PM Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger [Re: Angela J. Shirley]

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

What is truly dishonorable is that the permit holders know conservation parks that are willing to care for this animal. However, they are blinded by greed. Laws in the United States do not permit conservation parks, or anybody else, to purchase exotic animals across state lines. This is done to make the trading of endangered animals punishable by law and help mitigate black market trading.

Unless the permit holders are forced or voluntarily decide to do what is correct by this animal, he is doomed. He will either live out the entirety of his life in a barren cage or make a successful escape, at which point there will be no choice but to kill him.

That these permit holders profess their love for this animal is blasphemous to the entire concept of the word.

Deb Duxbury
Animal Life Editor

Animal Life Forum
Facebook Page
Twitter

Add Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger to Twitter Add Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger to Facebook Add Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger to MySpace Add Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger to Del.icio.us Digg Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger Add Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger to Yahoo My Web Add Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger to Google Bookmarks Add Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger to Stumbleupon Add Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger to Reddit
#689594 - 05/23/11 11:11 AM Re: New Article: Truck Stop Tiger [Re: Deb - Animal Life]

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

How is anybody believing this makes a good HOUSE pet?!

Deb Duxbury
Animal Life Editor

Animal Life Forum
Facebook Page
Twitter

#698142 - 06/26/11 10:40 PM Truck Stop Tiger
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: Kansas USA
Deb, I like the way that you did point/counterpoint. It's a very effective way to bring out the facts of the case.

Another great article, Deb.
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Add Truck Stop Tiger to Twitter Add Truck Stop Tiger to Facebook Add Truck Stop Tiger to MySpace Add Truck Stop Tiger to Del.icio.us Digg Truck Stop Tiger Add Truck Stop Tiger to Yahoo My Web Add Truck Stop Tiger to Google Bookmarks Add Truck Stop Tiger to Stumbleupon Add Truck Stop Tiger to Reddit
#698155 - 06/27/11 12:37 AM Re: Truck Stop Tiger [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Most kind. Thank you for the positive feedback, Connie. It is greatly appreciated. smile

Deb Duxbury
Animal Life Editor

Animal Life Forum
Facebook Page
Twitter

Add Re: Truck Stop Tiger to Twitter Add Re: Truck Stop Tiger to Facebook Add Re: Truck Stop Tiger to MySpace Add Re: Truck Stop Tiger to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Truck Stop Tiger Add Re: Truck Stop Tiger to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Truck Stop Tiger to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Truck Stop Tiger to Stumbleupon Add Re: Truck Stop Tiger to Reddit

Moderator:  Deb - Animal Life 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Change a letter game - 6 letter edition
by Mona - Astronomy
Inspiration
Today at 03:40 AM
How do you begin your day?
by Mia Silky
Self Development
Today at 03:11 AM
The Geminids Are Coming!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 03:04 AM
Do you prefer to go shopping online?
by Mia Silky
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 02:41 AM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Yesterday at 04:26 PM
Tunafish - cans? packets?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
Yesterday at 02:30 PM
Broomsticks Pagan shop
by Ninjahedgewych
Pagan
Yesterday at 10:54 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Yesterday at 09:54 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Yesterday at 09:53 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Yesterday at 09:50 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 103 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.