Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Francoise07, KeithB18, Bella Marie, Glady, rani singh
57340 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57340 Members
417 Forums
113325 Topics
804652 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 868
Beetlemess 454
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 323
Jana - Creativity Editor 320
Dorcy 64
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 60
Sandra Investing/HFinance 60
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Mona - Astronomy 45
Dianne W - Editor 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#682777 - 05/01/11 03:34 PM How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing
Maria - Prime Time TV Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: Stockbridge, GA
Everyone knows you can save money by extreme couponing but did you know you can also get free stuff? This article explains how to get freebies when you extreme coupon.

How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing

As promised in the article, here are pictures of my finished Coupon Binder.

Add How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Twitter Add How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Facebook Add How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to MySpace Add How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Del.icio.us Digg How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing Add How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Yahoo My Web Add How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Google Bookmarks Add How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Stumbleupon Add How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Reddit
#683147 - 05/02/11 09:44 PM Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing [Re: Maria - Prime Time TV]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

As a side note, you can see the upcoming week's sales online for most major retailers now. This makes it a lot easier to plan your shopping and gather all of your coupons.

Add Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Twitter Add Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Facebook Add Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to MySpace Add Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing Add Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Stumbleupon Add Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Reddit
#683153 - 05/02/11 09:55 PM Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing [Re: Maria - Prime Time TV]
Alissa-Homeschooling Offline
Chipmunk

Loc: Florida
Wow!!! How do you find the time to flip through all of these? I sometimes feel so overwhelmed with it all!

Add Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Twitter Add Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Facebook Add Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to MySpace Add Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing Add Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Stumbleupon Add Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing to Reddit
#683389 - 05/03/11 05:32 PM Re: How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing [Re: Maria - Prime Time TV]
Angela J. Shirley Offline
Tiger

Wow Maria - I love it smile You serious about your coupons indeed (lol). Thanks for sharing, gave me some ideas!
Originally Posted By: Maria Brown - Freebies
Everyone knows you can save money by extreme couponing but did you know you can also get free stuff? This article explains how to get freebies when you extreme coupon.

How to Get Free Stuff by Extreme Couponing

As promised in the article, here are pictures of my finished Coupon Binder.

#685085 - 05/08/11 07:30 PM The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Sooo..I went on my first "extreme couponing" shopping trip on Friday. This is what I got for free:

*42 boxes of Rozoni Pasta
*5 Listerine Breath Strips
*40 bottles of Kraft BBQ Sauce (overage of $16.00) which I applied to other items on the bill to get them for "free"
*the $16 overage helped to pay for 10 gallons of Deer Park Water and 10 boxes of Captain Crunch Cereal
*I also had to get a rain check for the Nivea Body Wash which will give me an overage of .50 each so I will get $5 back when I buy 10 (when they come in)!

All in all, I spent $42 but my total before coupons was over $200. I'm uploading a picture of my receipt below:

Edited by Maria Brown - Freebies (05/08/11 07:36 PM)

Add The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Twitter Add The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Facebook Add The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to MySpace Add The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Del.icio.us Digg The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing Add The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Yahoo My Web Add The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Google Bookmarks Add The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Stumbleupon Add The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Reddit
#685103 - 05/08/11 08:32 PM Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing [Re: Maria - Prime Time TV]
CricketW Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Greenville, SC
Maria, that's great savings!

I've been couponing for a while, and one of the tips I like to pass along is that any time I'm planning on buying a large quantity of something, I like to call the store ahead of time to place an order. The store loves it because they can have my portion set aside and I don't end up clearing off their shelves. smile

Some stores are really cracking down on overage these days, too.

The show worries me some because they show things that aren't all that kosher, and companies may get leery of offering such great coupons along with the sales.

Add Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Twitter Add Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Facebook Add Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to MySpace Add Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing Add Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Reddit
#685119 - 05/08/11 10:39 PM Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing [Re: CricketW]
Vannie Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: New Jersey, USA
This is mind-blowing. And I felt good using my $4.00 CVS coupon this week. Posting this quickie note to let you know that you are my hero, then going to read more.

Awesome!

Add Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Twitter Add Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Facebook Add Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to MySpace Add Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing Add Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing to Reddit
#685125 - 05/08/11 11:56 PM Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing [Re: Vannie]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Cricket, I agree that's a great idea to call ahead. That makes sure your stuff is there when you get there. I didn't see anything on the show that seemed less than kosher though. I have read stuff about one of the people on there doing some questionable things before the show but I don't think there was any proof that she did it on the show. Also, I didn't see anyone endore any practices that were not allowed.

Unless I missed something of course. I haven't seen all of them!

#685673 - 05/11/11 05:04 AM Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing [Re: Maria - Prime Time TV]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
Great job, Maria! I've been rolling my CVS extra bucks and having a ton of fun. I am doing my binder a little differently but am very impressed with how yours looks!

How are you storing your stockpiles? So far I am just piling things in cabinets, putting stuff under beds and using the floors of closets...but then what?

#685690 - 05/11/11 09:18 AM Re: The Free Stuff that I Got by Extreme Couponing [Re: Jilly]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Jilly,

I should have known you were already working on a stockpile! For mines, if I have room I just put the things in their regular place; for example, I only have like 5 toothpastes so they are under my sink. But for bigger quantities, like 20 boxes of cereal, I'm using an empty pantry closet in my basement. I've also been clearing out space in my garage but that's going to take some time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
3 seconds ago
Music ABC game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Pop Music
17 minutes 14 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
Contests & Sweepstakes
18 minutes 19 seconds ago
Replace one word (Music Titles)
Comedy Movies
19 minutes 48 seconds ago
Shopping at Walmart Game
Home Finance
25 minutes 6 seconds ago
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 01:54 PM
Shopping at Costco Game
by Beetlemess
Sandwiches
Today at 12:48 PM
First Letter-Last Letter
by Beetlemess
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 12:43 PM
Cosmic Halloween Tour . . . If you dare
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 07:48 AM
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
Today at 07:25 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Nancy Roussy), 63 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.