logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
V
OP Offline
V
Cheers! I am new to tarot reading. I bought a cool pack of cards in New Orleans and I have started to research the meanings and do daily readings. I get the "King of Wands" almost everyday and it consistently baffles me that of 78 cards, I can consistently pull one in particular. Here is the real deal! I asked: "What energies will affect us should I continue to build a romantic relationship with ____ (the guy I just started dating). I pulled three cards and they fell in the following order: 1. The Chariot 2. Five of Pentacles 3. Four of Wands I researched the meanings, but my head is spinning. I find it hard to believe that a 5 of pentacles (bad) and a 4 of wands (excellent) could fall side by side. What is your interpretation of the reading? All suggestions are welcome regardless of your experience. I am seeking enlightenment!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
The Chariot is taking you or him away, listen to this card. The Five of Pentacles is warning you of the dangers with this new guy with the Four of wands coming to let you know that you will soon find another guy that you will be happy with. Look at the images in the cards and feel what they are saying to you. Are there any images that pop out to you? What is in your gut when you think on these cards?

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
V
OP Offline
V
Great interpretation! I think the chariot is taking me away:-( I did a one card reading asking what would be the outcome if I continued down the path with him (I found out he lied to me about something) and I got the nine of swords. I don't think there is a good way to interpret that card. I am oh so grateful for your feedback!

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Yes the swords card is cutting things out of your life. I would listen to this card. I still feel you are going to find a new love soon that will treat you the way you need and want to be treated. A very good relationship with this new love.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
V
OP Offline
V
Yes, I agree with you. I've been doing daily readings and I've gotten the 9 of swords 3 days in a row! Will you answer another question for me (last one, I promise lol). I did a reading and I posed the question: What are the energies surrounding myself and my soulmate (wherever he is). I got the following: 1. King of Pentacles 2. 10 of cups 3. Queen of Swords 4. 3 of cups How would you interpret that? I've done my research. It's taking awhile for me to really understand how to piece a reading together properly.

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Lol,love the last question part. Ask as much as you need.

Ok, the King of Pentacles... He is financially stable. He is patient, practical and uses common sense.

10 of cups... Marriage and contentment

Queen of Swords... Quick thinker, perceptive, cuts to the chase.You need to be independent. Empathy may distract you. Think with your head, not with your heart. Devote your full attention and concentration to your situation or the volume of information will overwhelm you. Tell it like it is.

Now the 3 of Cups... Celebration, birth, harmony, planned pregnancy.

As for my feeling on this is what I have felt all along. You are going to find him and will find him soon. The energies are fantastic. I am overwhelmed with love and happiness when I concentrate on your question.

I do have a few questions for you. Do you have dark brown or red hair and light eye color(hazel or blue)? I am getting brown hair more. For him I am getting dark hair and he is slow to anger and may be a manager or something to do with finances.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
V
OP Offline
V
Ok I cheated lol. I had my cards read in Hawaii earlier this month and I was told the very same thing...that my soulmate was coming very soon. It was explained to me that I had never laid eyes on him and that I would know it was him almost instantly. So that cut out all of the guys I was conversing with which left me excited and confused. The guy sounds like a Taurus from the way you describe him. But he sounds a little boring. I am really upbeat and dynamic on the contrary. I am tall and slender. Brown hair:-) Dark eyes with striking features...people always stare at me. But I can't be the queen of swords. I've done a one card reading twice(on different days) and asked, "Which card best desribes me?". I got the high priestess both times. Crazy!

V
OP Offline
V
Also, I've had prophetic dreams and visions since I was 10. Kinda the reason I'm searching spiritually. I've seen a lot of "interesting" things and I want to stop running from my gifts. I know I have powerful energy, but I'm a little nervous about the outcome of this journey. The soulmate has to be understanding of these things. Can you recommend good tarot books? I did two readings today and pulled The Tower each time. I don't think I like that card very much at all.

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
No, I don't think he is going to be a Taurus. I also have propfetic dreams and I had a flash of you in my dream last night. I was getting weird feelings when I was responding above the other day and kept seeing a brown hair light eye girl. I thought it could have been you but last nights dream I know that it was not you but you were with ths girl in my dream. She is shorter than you. I am going to email you the rest of this dream as it gets kindda personal and is for you not everyone else to read.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Ok, I looked at your profile and there is no email address so I tried to send you a private message and it said your private messages are full. Please email me so I can tell you about my dream.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.