Print Thread
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Several people we know have had spontaneous Kundalini awakenings. This seems more common as we move into the New Age and the process can be a bit alarming, especially if you don't know what's happening to you. Here's my advice if you need some practical ways to cope:
Coping with Awakened Kundalini

Have you any experiences to share?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Lauren, once again, I really appreciated your article, and I finally ordered your book (have been meaning to for awhile - I was a twin, although she died at birth (and I am now the mother of twins), and I have a very strong ancient Egypt connection, so as you can imagine when I read the description of your book I was pulled.)

Anyway, my background is kundalini yoga/chakra meditation, originally within a Tibetan Buddhist context, but now a more shamanic/cross-tradition approach (I am a fan of energy healer Cyndi Dale's chakra writings, although I myself am not a energy healer.) Anyway, I think your article is so important right now, because as you say, so many people are experiencing strong energetic shifts, and kundalini clearings and releases spontaneously or as part of spiritual practices that don't explicitly address kundalini, and need advice on how to manage it. Thanks again for you wonderful and helpful articles...

Lisa Erickson, Buddhism Editor
Buddhism Site
Teaching and Private Session Website: Enlightened Energetics
Blog: Mommy Mystic
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Thank you Lisa, it is always great to get your feedback! I hope you'll let me know what you think of my book too x

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Hello Lauren, I voted for you and read what I could of your book on their site (and of the others in the running) and have ordered it too, it reads well so far and I would be v interested and am so looking forward to getting it. Till another time...

Congratulations on your nomination!

Cheers
Lestie
Container Gardening Editor

Lestie Mulholland - Container Gardening Editor

Container Gardening Site

Container Gardening Forum

"Things GARDENING are great ... they are my daily smiles on toast!" - Jennifer St John-Rose, formerly black thumb recently turned green.
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Thank you Lestie! Let me know what you think when you have read it x

G
Gecko
Gecko
G
hi again,through balancing my karma becauseiwas cursed i am not obssessed but decided to raise the snake,the thing is i do those things natuarally and don t read a lot,all this knowledge is within me and reading it takes me time to actually identify the symptoms.something in me has been put to sleep and has to awaken,i thought it was stronger than that but i do have regular headaches and pains when i get rid of certain karma,also because of a blockage and after reading your article it seems i am trying to leave it asleep.i haven t found the key yet but it kind of strengthens my belief.

Last edited by gemineye006; 01/30/12 05:17 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.