Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Norma Jo Doll, sankari, fashionvogues01, Deborah Carroll, LisaSh123
57141 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57142 Members
417 Forums
112870 Topics
798989 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 750
Beetlemess 544
Nancy Roussy 239
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 123
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 108
Mystic - Romance Movies 99
Dianne W - Editor 68
Tracy - Philosophy 67
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 64
Karm - SW USA Editor 62
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#738728 - 01/07/12 01:48 AM Re: Committed to going Green! 11/13-11/20 [Re: mary-tea1]
mary-tea1 Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Please don't forget to recycle your Christmas tree~many local communities have recycling shredders to add mulch into park district and community centers landscape!

Recycle reuse and redo....

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Green Team Member

Add Re: Committed to going Green! 11/13-11/20 to Twitter Add Re: Committed to going Green! 11/13-11/20 to Facebook Add Re: Committed to going Green! 11/13-11/20 to MySpace Add Re: Committed to going Green! 11/13-11/20 to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Committed to going Green! 11/13-11/20 Add Re: Committed to going Green! 11/13-11/20 to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Committed to going Green! 11/13-11/20 to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Committed to going Green! 11/13-11/20 to Stumbleupon Add Re: Committed to going Green! 11/13-11/20 to Reddit
#738734 - 01/07/12 02:06 AM Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day [Re: mary-tea1]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
I do have my own tea garden. I grow two flavors of mint, a lemon balm, a lemon thyme and some white sage. I would love to grow chamomile too.

Add Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day to Twitter Add Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day to Facebook Add Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day to MySpace Add Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day Add Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day to Stumbleupon Add Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day to Reddit
#739487 - 01/09/12 10:21 PM Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day [Re: Jilly]
mary-tea1 Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Hey There! Jilly! It is very cool having your own tea garden growing! Good for you~I have a green thumb but my kitchen area has no location for window light am currently looking into the "domed-type" lit garden. I'll keep you posted how that'ws going!

Let us know from time to time how your garden turns out & at this point heard that chamomile is very hard to grow & hard to get?? (also tempremental)

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Add Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day to Twitter Add Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day to Facebook Add Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day to MySpace Add Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day Add Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day to Stumbleupon Add Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day to Reddit
#748141 - 02/26/12 12:08 AM Re: Food & Wine Channel/Earth Day [Re: mary-tea1]
mary-tea1 Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Did you know that you can start your seeds indoor in tiny "peat" cups and then when it is time to plant into containers or into the garden one can put the entire peat cup into the ground? They are totally biodegradable and one is encouraged to purchase them!

Refuse to buy in plastic containers!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

#749923 - 03/07/12 04:41 PM Reuse Redo & Recycle Garden [Re: mary-tea1]
mary-tea1 Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Who is planning their garden around their salads?

Who just purchased a rain barrel?

Who will recycle old things into fashion garden art?

Will you do any of these things this coming Spring & summer?

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor/Green Team Member

Add Reuse Redo & Recycle Garden to Twitter Add Reuse Redo & Recycle Garden to Facebook Add Reuse Redo & Recycle Garden to MySpace Add Reuse Redo & Recycle Garden to Del.icio.us Digg Reuse Redo & Recycle Garden Add Reuse Redo & Recycle Garden to Yahoo My Web Add Reuse Redo & Recycle Garden to Google Bookmarks Add Reuse Redo & Recycle Garden to Stumbleupon Add Reuse Redo & Recycle Garden to Reddit
#752918 - 03/23/12 02:35 AM Start a seed/garden club with neighbors! [Re: mary-tea1]
mary-tea1 Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Dear Green lovers and garden gals & guys-

No local farmers market in your area? Start a neighborhood garden swap in someone's garage~

Send e-mails to neighbors and give extra fruits & vegs. to each other! Start seeds & exchange seeds with each other! Exchange ideas and seeds, create a community garden~

Sounds fun & envoke a community spirit, pride in the neighborhood and even may feed someone who is a little less fortunate! Please Please Let us all know if you do this & how it turns out!

Mary Caliendo
Green Team Member
Tea Editor

Add Start a seed/garden club with neighbors! to Twitter Add Start a seed/garden club with neighbors! to Facebook Add Start a seed/garden club with neighbors! to MySpace Add Start a seed/garden club with neighbors! to Del.icio.us Digg Start a seed/garden club with neighbors! Add Start a seed/garden club with neighbors! to Yahoo My Web Add Start a seed/garden club with neighbors! to Google Bookmarks Add Start a seed/garden club with neighbors! to Stumbleupon Add Start a seed/garden club with neighbors! to Reddit
#756759 - 04/13/12 03:14 AM Re: Earth Day! [Re: mary-tea1]
mary-tea1 Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Earth Day is April 22nd! Our Earth gives everyday to sustain our lives Please go to:

earthday(dot)org and find out what you can do to make a change!
What can you do and what can you learn?

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Green Team Member

Add Re: Earth Day! to Twitter Add Re: Earth Day! to Facebook Add Re: Earth Day! to MySpace Add Re: Earth Day! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Earth Day! Add Re: Earth Day! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Earth Day! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Earth Day! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Earth Day! to Reddit
#761830 - 05/09/12 08:13 PM Re: Earth Day! [Re: mary-tea1]
mary-tea1 Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

I hope that you planted a tree for Arbor Day & are now onto your garden.

Have you geared your garden toward your salad plate? Is your garden especially for salsa? Is you garden used to make your favorite tea?

Be green by planting flowers and have a habitat for animals & insects.

Mary Caliendo
Green Team Member

Add Re: Earth Day! to Twitter Add Re: Earth Day! to Facebook Add Re: Earth Day! to MySpace Add Re: Earth Day! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Earth Day! Add Re: Earth Day! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Earth Day! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Earth Day! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Earth Day! to Reddit
#770571 - 06/29/12 03:54 PM Gardens for the birds & bees! [Re: mary-tea1]
mary-tea1 Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

To all Green beings:

I try to plant for the habitat as well~

I love to bring birds, bees and other insects to my flower garden~it heps your garden grow as well as providing habitat that otherwise was not there perhaps~

P.S. Lady bugs found in your garden are a good sign that your garden is healthy and happy and from this you shall eat!

Mary Caliendo
Green Team Member
Tea Editor

Add Gardens for the birds & bees! to Twitter Add Gardens for the birds & bees! to Facebook Add Gardens for the birds & bees! to MySpace Add Gardens for the birds & bees! to Del.icio.us Digg Gardens for the birds & bees! Add Gardens for the birds & bees! to Yahoo My Web Add Gardens for the birds & bees! to Google Bookmarks Add Gardens for the birds & bees! to Stumbleupon Add Gardens for the birds & bees! to Reddit
#774404 - 07/22/12 11:04 PM Re: Gardens for the birds & bees! [Re: mary-tea1]
mary-tea1 Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Dear "greenies",

This summer sure has been harsh on crops, gardens , and grass what Ideas have you for watering in this drought?

Have you saved water in your rain-barrel? are you rationing the water? What alternative methods have you found?

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Add Re: Gardens for the birds & bees! to Twitter Add Re: Gardens for the birds & bees! to Facebook Add Re: Gardens for the birds & bees! to MySpace Add Re: Gardens for the birds & bees! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Gardens for the birds & bees! Add Re: Gardens for the birds & bees! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Gardens for the birds & bees! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Gardens for the birds & bees! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Gardens for the birds & bees! to Reddit
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  mary-tea1 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Judge Judy
by Nancy Roussy
Daytime TV
2 seconds ago
Ferguson Keeps Race Relations in theSpotlight
by Ruthe AfricanAmericanEd
African-American Culture
28 minutes 46 seconds ago
Rest, Relax and Enjoy Labor Day Weekend
by Ruthe AfricanAmericanEd
African-American Culture
36 minutes 1 second ago
What Movie Did You See Yesterday?
by Grace - Mystery Movies
Mystery Movies
Today at 05:46 PM
Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries
by Grace - Mystery Movies
Mystery Movies
Today at 05:36 PM
Urban Legend or Fake News
by MaryBeth - Urban Legends
Urban Legends
Today at 04:44 PM
What's the Last Movie that Surprised You?
by Mystic - Romance Movies
Romance Movies
Today at 04:16 PM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:15 PM
Romance Movie Titles Game
by Mystic - Romance Movies
Romance Movies
Today at 04:14 PM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:11 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Nancy Roussy, Gotebo), 120 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.