Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Hi!

I would like to invite you to visit Sabira Woolley's Facebook Page. On the left side you can click on My Band and then listen to some of my music. Some of the songs are rough versions we are working on for upcoming release.

If you like my music, and if you like my articles, I invite you to LIKE my page! Your support is greatly appreciated!

Also on the left side, you will see Demand It! If you click there, you can "demand" me to perform in your location. If enough demands are made to make it feasible, my band and I will come! We like to travel and make new friends!

Cheers!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
Hey Sabira, you ever been to Phenix City, Alabama?

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Originally Posted By: Angela J. Shirley
Hey Sabira, you ever been to Phenix City, Alabama?
Hi Shirley,

No, I have never been there. Did you see someone who looked like me there?

I have been to Phoenix, Arizona a couple of times.

Cheers!

Tiger
Tiger
LOL, no - just wondered if you have ever been my way smile

Phenix City, Alabama is very small, so it would be Columbus, Georgia that alot of stuff takes place. Hey, who knows, one day you may come my way.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
LOL, no - just wondered if you have ever been my way smile

Phenix City, Alabama is very small, so it would be Columbus, Georgia that alot of stuff takes place. Hey, who knows, one day you may come my way.

Hi Angela,

Did you Demand me, on the Eventful widget? Get some friends to demand me, and we'll try to come out there! It would be fun!

Cheers!

Tiger
Tiger
Hi Sabira:

UPDATE - we moved to Columbus, Georgia last week which has alot going on. It is just across the bridge from Phenix City, Alablama - which is neat. You can travel from one state to another is about 5 minutes (lol).

Yes, I will definately request you smile

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Hi Sabira:

UPDATE - we moved to Columbus, Georgia last week which has alot going on. It is just across the bridge from Phenix City, Alablama - which is neat. You can travel from one state to another is about 5 minutes (lol).

Yes, I will definately request you smile

Hi Angela,

Congrats on your move! I hope you love your new place.

We moved about 2 1/2 years ago, and I am STILL unpacking and trying to figure out where everything will go! Our current house is about half the size of the prior one. But we have beautiful natural views and wild critters about, which I love. :-)

Cheers!

Tiger
Tiger
LOL Sabira - I HATE it frown

But my boyfriend likes it and is paying for EVERYTHING so I won't complain. I do hold on to the hope that we will be able to move back into another house. It is a duplex and the neighbors are already on what is left of my NERVES smile

At age 52 (will be 53 this year) - I ENJOY my "peace & quiet" and have RADAR hearing - so needless to say, I don't get any sleep with their kids running around screaming or they are blaring their music.

But this too shall pass smile = when I get another job...

Last edited by Angela J. Shirley; 04/09/11 12:44 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Angela,

We have peace and quiet here, especially after dark... that is... it is quiet enough to hear the din of hundreds of frogs in the pond, the owls and other night birds (some hoots, scary screeches, and some very pretty and mysterious sounds), the coyote revelry each night (some pups are just learning to make wobbly squeaky howls), and the crickets, of course.

In the summer there are so many insects scraping, buzzing, droning and chirping that it sounds like the twilight zone!

Cheers!

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Angela, look at my site and go to the Books and Products section. Look at the white noise machine. With two twenty-something kids living at home on opposite schedules from my husband and me, the night noise was driving us crazy. NO sleep and cranky-boots the next day. We got one of these little white noise machines and it was like a miracle. Sleep, beautiful sleep!

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Sabira - Musician Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.