Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
kangtuo, asinmylife, izzy87, fanaledrinks112, sophaylavender
56995 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56996 Members
417 Forums
112509 Topics
795296 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 696
Beetlemess 668
Karm - SW USA Editor 283
Nancy Roussy 191
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 161
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 128
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 126
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 124
Linu 104
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 101
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#676182 - 04/08/11 12:33 PM Missed Abortion & ttc
Tiny Offline

Hi, I had a missed abortion on 22nd feb'11 and this was my first pregnancy My first period post D&c(22 feb) started on 31st mar and I want to conceive asap and before prgnancy my periods were always regular of 27 days cycle and i do not have health related problems, my all reports are fine. My gynae has advised me to start Novelon contaceptive pills from 4th of mar to regularize my cycle but i missed 2 days and started it only on 6th. Pls tell me should i continue it or stop it since i desperately want to conceive and will it affect my pregnancy if do not take the pills? i'm afraid it will delay my conceiving further more if i take the pills.why these pills are prescribed to me? I have heard many ppl conceive right after their misscarrige thn why i'm asked to wait to long? also she said it will help in regularizing my cycle. Thanks

Add Missed Abortion & ttc to Twitter Add Missed Abortion & ttc to Facebook Add Missed Abortion & ttc to MySpace Add Missed Abortion & ttc to Del.icio.us Digg Missed Abortion & ttc Add Missed Abortion & ttc to Yahoo My Web Add Missed Abortion & ttc to Google Bookmarks Add Missed Abortion & ttc to Stumbleupon Add Missed Abortion & ttc to Reddit
#678972 - 04/17/11 08:41 AM Re: Missed Abortion & ttc [Re: Tiny]
kileyjo9 Offline

Loc: Nebraska, USA
I have never heard of these pills myself so dont know anything about that, but i did have a missed miscarriage in march-d&c was on march 10th, bled for 3 days from that (10,11,12) then had my period already on the 19th only 9 days after the procedure. my cycle is usually 28 days and i did get my period again 27 days later so in my case the miscarriage didnt effect my cycle, my doctor said i could start trying again after my first period so i guess if i were you maybe I just wouldnt even take the pills. I was 16 weeks along, not sure how far along u were but if you were farther along that may be why you were advised to wait? Good luck!

Add Re: Missed Abortion & ttc to Twitter Add Re: Missed Abortion & ttc to Facebook Add Re: Missed Abortion & ttc to MySpace Add Re: Missed Abortion & ttc to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Missed Abortion & ttc Add Re: Missed Abortion & ttc to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Missed Abortion & ttc to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Missed Abortion & ttc to Stumbleupon Add Re: Missed Abortion & ttc to Reddit

Moderator:  Christine - Miscarriage 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Shaving for us women ?
by Nancy Roussy
Body Care
16 minutes 8 seconds ago
What's your favorite fashion item?
by James Andrew
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 03:29 PM
Is it possible?
by James Andrew
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 03:24 PM
Flashing lights at night
by Dianne W - Editor
Sleep Disorders
Today at 03:05 PM
The Purge 2
by Dianne W - Editor
Horror Movies
Today at 02:56 PM
Forrest Gump?
by Dianne W - Editor
Classic Films
Today at 02:54 PM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Beetlemess
Comedy Movies
Today at 02:48 PM
Name some Angels & Their Meaning
by Beetlemess
Bible Basics
Today at 02:46 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:34 PM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:32 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 114 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.