Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#676927 04/10/11 03:04 PM
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hey Everyone:

Now Tiger was NEVER one of my "favorite" folks as I had my doubts about the PERFECT life he presented to the public.

So when it hit the fan, well we should say the "fire hydrant" (lol) - I was not surprised. I feel so BAD for his ex and glad to see she has moved on.

Do you think he is off his golf?

I try not to "smirk" every time I hear he is not up to par, but it is hard. It is like "pay back" time smile

What are your thoughts on this subject?

Thanks,

Last edited by Angela J. Shirley; 04/10/11 03:05 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
S
I can't say that I've every really liked Tiger Woods, but he is a supremely talented golfer. His personal issues seem to have created a mental block, especially when it comes to putting. He had so many missed opportunities to take the lead at the Masters. I do think he can win another tournament, but the auora that once surrounded him is gone, and most competitors now believe that they can beat him. I do think everything happens for a reason, and his past is definitely catching up with him now.

Sandy Eggers
BellaOnline Golf Website Forum
BellaOnline Tennis Website Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
I by the way was a fan of Tiger as so admired what he could do with golf. He had a perfect life until he let it get the better of himself and thought he could do anything and get away with it. I was stunned when this all came out as could not believe he threw it all away for a sordid life style. I guess it is pay back time and evil will always be found out. So sorry for his ex wife and children as I believed he could have shown such good for youngsters to help make themselves better. We shall see how it all turn out but he has a rough road to plow and it won't be easy. Talent may shine through but it is tarnished beyond repair.

Letta Meinen Golf Editor
Golf Website
Golf Forum
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi Sandra & Letta:

Thanks for stopping by and sharing with us smile

The sad part about all this, is that he is probably continuing with his "high risk" lifestyle and needs to stay single. Men like this need to stay away from marriage. And I am so over his mom, I know this is her child - but hey, be honest with yourself and see him for what he is.

Thanks,

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.