Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
AimeeLake7, albertjay8786, maya luna, rani singh, Alycia cullern
57333 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57333 Members
417 Forums
113321 Topics
804585 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 849
Beetlemess 438
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 387
Jana - Creativity Editor 326
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 62
Dorcy 62
Sandra Investing/HFinance 61
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Mona - Astronomy 44
Linu 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#677732 - 04/13/11 08:51 AM Coping with Kundalini Energy
Lauren_D'Silva Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Wales, & Glastonbury, Somerset...
Several people we know have had spontaneous Kundalini awakenings. This seems more common as we move into the New Age and the process can be a bit alarming, especially if you don't know what's happening to you. Here's my advice if you need some practical ways to cope:
Coping with Awakened Kundalini

Have you any experiences to share?
Touchstones Therapies
Crystal Therapy

Add Coping with Kundalini Energy to Twitter Add Coping with Kundalini Energy to Facebook Add Coping with Kundalini Energy to MySpace Add Coping with Kundalini Energy to Del.icio.us Digg Coping with Kundalini Energy Add Coping with Kundalini Energy to Yahoo My Web Add Coping with Kundalini Energy to Google Bookmarks Add Coping with Kundalini Energy to Stumbleupon Add Coping with Kundalini Energy to Reddit
#677804 - 04/13/11 05:41 PM Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy [Re: Lauren_D'Silva]
Lisa - Buddhism Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Lauren, once again, I really appreciated your article, and I finally ordered your book (have been meaning to for awhile - I was a twin, although she died at birth (and I am now the mother of twins), and I have a very strong ancient Egypt connection, so as you can imagine when I read the description of your book I was pulled.)

Anyway, my background is kundalini yoga/chakra meditation, originally within a Tibetan Buddhist context, but now a more shamanic/cross-tradition approach (I am a fan of energy healer Cyndi Dale's chakra writings, although I myself am not a energy healer.) Anyway, I think your article is so important right now, because as you say, so many people are experiencing strong energetic shifts, and kundalini clearings and releases spontaneously or as part of spiritual practices that don't explicitly address kundalini, and need advice on how to manage it. Thanks again for you wonderful and helpful articles...
Blog: Mommy Mystic

Add Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy to Twitter Add Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy to Facebook Add Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy to MySpace Add Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy Add Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy to Stumbleupon Add Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy to Reddit
#678432 - 04/15/11 07:18 AM Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy [Re: Lisa - Buddhism]
Lauren_D'Silva Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Thank you Lisa, it is always great to get your feedback! I hope you'll let me know what you think of my book too x
Touchstones Therapies
Crystal Therapy

Add Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy to Twitter Add Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy to Facebook Add Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy to MySpace Add Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy Add Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy to Stumbleupon Add Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy to Reddit
#679597 - 04/19/11 05:13 PM Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy [Re: Lauren_D'Silva]
Lestie - ContainerGardens Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: Johannesburg South Africa
Hello Lauren, I voted for you and read what I could of your book on their site (and of the others in the running) and have ordered it too, it reads well so far and I would be v interested and am so looking forward to getting it. Till another time...

Congratulations on your nomination!

Cheers
Lestie
Container Gardening Editor

Container Gardening Site

Container Gardening Forum

"Things GARDENING are great ... they are my daily smiles on toast!" - Jennifer St John-Rose, formerly black thumb recently turned green.

#680105 - 04/21/11 07:11 AM Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy [Re: Lestie - ContainerGardens]
Lauren_D'Silva Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Thank you Lestie! Let me know what you think when you have read it x
Touchstones Therapies
Crystal Therapy

#743556 - 01/30/12 08:44 PM Re: Coping with Kundalini Energy [Re: Lauren_D'Silva]
gemineye006 Offline
Gecko

hi again,through balancing my karma becauseiwas cursed i am not obssessed but decided to raise the snake,the thing is i do those things natuarally and don t read a lot,all this knowledge is within me and reading it takes me time to actually identify the symptoms.something in me has been put to sleep and has to awaken,i thought it was stronger than that but i do have regular headaches and pains when i get rid of certain karma,also because of a blockage and after reading your article it seems i am trying to leave it asleep.i haven t found the key yet but it kind of strengthens my belief.

Edited by gemineye006 (01/30/12 09:17 PM)

Moderator:  Lauren_D'Silva 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Home Finance
12 minutes 2 seconds ago
Halloween Savings
Home Finance
12 minutes 52 seconds ago
Name a Classic Toy Game
Creativity
14 minutes 28 seconds ago
Music ABC game
Pop Music
16 minutes 51 seconds ago
First Letter-Last Letter
by "Rosie"
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 08:00 AM
Where can I find Cardigan sweaters in Idaho??
by Betty6123
Women's Fashion
Today at 06:14 AM
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 01:03 AM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:50 PM
Off-Camera Flash Photography Mistakes
by Ewa - Photography
Photography
Yesterday at 07:52 PM
Cosmic Halloween Tour . . . If you dare
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 04:49 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 84 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.