Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
D
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
Hi, was just wondering what you are doing this weekend? Any decorating projects up your sleeve?

I'm going to organize my office this weekend and maybe give it a fresh coat of paint. It's become a state of chaos for me and I need something more inspiring. What about you?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I am cleaning and organizing my hubby's studio apartment. It needs airing out, sweeping and spring cleaning! smile

Tiger
Tiger
Saturday - finally put a relaxer in my hair
Sunday (today) - at the library
AND no decorating, but I am sure by the time I walk back home, my boyfriend will have "unpacked" some more of his "collectibles" - YES, we are still unpacking from our move 2 weeks ago. I NEEDED me some ME time at the library smile Great subject!

Originally Posted By: Donna - Budget Decor
Hi, was just wondering what you are doing this weekend? Any decorating projects up your sleeve?

I'm going to organize my office this weekend and maybe give it a fresh coat of paint. It's become a state of chaos for me and I need something more inspiring. What about you?

D
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
How did the weekend go? I organized most of my office, but ran out of steam when I pulled a back muscle. I am mostly down to the papers which are never ending, if you know what I mean! For the most part, the room looks & functions much better. It's always amazing what getting rid of clutter can do! wink The painting is on hold for now, but I did have fun thinking about colors and looking through my mags when my back gave out. smile

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I was hoping to do some yard work, but it's supposed to rain tomorrow. It really needs to be done though!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Well the rain set in so not outside work. I got up and went to the gym.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
D
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
It's raining here, too. I get headaches when it rains, so I'm anxious for it to let up. Today I'll finish my office organization and then I have a to do list to tackle before we go out of town next week. However our pups are recovering from being spayed/altered so I'm mostly getting sidetracked lovin' on them. It's been 5 days and they are eager to romp & play, again.

P
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
P
We are just going to stay home and relax. On sunday we are going to cook on the grill, and try to eat outdoors if it doesn't get to hot. It has been around 95 degrees for the last couple of days. So we will see. I'm cleaning my house tomorrow, so I have the weekend to just sit back and enjoy. That's at least my plans. lol

D
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
I've been out of town the last 2 weekends on vacation. This weekend I am planning to recover - and do heaps of laundry! lol

P
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
P
This weekend hasn't started off real good. My husband and I jumped up out of bed at 3am because we heard a big bang. Our big light in our kitchen had fallen. A water pipe busted and was pouring out of our light fixture. Had to call the plumber, no water right now. Looks like the whole day is messed up. Will be glad when it is fixed and the sheetrock is back up and all is back in order again. Hope everyone else has a better friday.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.