Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#676067 04/07/11 06:39 PM
E
evs Offline OP
OP Offline
E
I wonder if you can help me. I am a support worker, who also happens to be quite pagan by nature. I have been supporting an older woman in her home, and she has had nothing but rotten luck for some time now. Her flat has flooded 4 times in the last 5 months, her health has been poor, financially she can't seem to keep a penny, her emotions are low, she said she feels like a dark cloud is over her all the time. I was stripping wall paper off her kitchen wall after a lot of flood damage, and underneath several layers of old paper I finally got down to the plaster. This is where I found some markings on the wall. Someone had drawn a pentagram (no circle around so not pentacle), and inside the pentagram was another symbol, which I now know to be the Freemasons symbol. I had a look online that night, but didn't come across the two symbols combined together that way anywhere, and I was wondering if anyone here knew what it meant, and if perhaps there is a gentle way to undo it. My client saw what I had found, and then became quite concerned. I explained what the pentagram means, and tried to reassure her, but she was worried none the less and asked me if I thought her house was cursed and that's why she's had nothing but bad luck in the 3 years she's lived there. I suggested she perform a blessing on her home, but she doesn't want to do anything until she finds out what the symbols mean. Can you help?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
evs #676128 04/08/11 02:19 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Which "Freemason" symbol is it? The eye in the pyramid? The two Pillars? The Rule and Scribe? or one of the ones drawn from hermetic sources?

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Ninjahedgewych #677702 04/12/11 09:02 PM
E
evs Offline OP
OP Offline
E
[img]http://www.masonsmart.com/masonic-clipart-square-compasses.html[/img] It is the compass and square, with the letter 'G' in the centre.

evs #677729 04/13/11 02:48 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thanks, I'll have a word with a Ritual Magician friend of mine who has Masonic connections, and get back to you

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Ninjahedgewych #677730 04/13/11 02:58 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Just followed your link. The symbol makes a hexagram within a pentagram which suggests positive connections. Will still check though

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
Ninjahedgewych #677734 04/13/11 05:06 AM
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Hi Ian, this topic really caught my eye. Possibly the previous occupants were aware of a bad vibe in the house and drew it for protection?

If this lady is still feeling oppressed my husband Steve does Entity Removal and can offer her a free no obligation check up from a distance. He has a good working knowledge of Freemasonry and Wicca so should be able to spot if there is anything untoward going on. She'll need to make the contact herself if she wants to request his help.

Moderated by  Ninjahedgewych 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.