logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#559564 10/27/09 02:41 PM
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
Every family seems to have some kind of preference to which cartoon channel they like to watch. Over the years I've found families to be either a Disney family or a Nickeloden family. Which are you and why? Which is your family's favorite show?

We are a Nickeloden family and love Sponge Bob!!

Proud Pagan
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
I would guess that we are a Disney Family. This is mainly because of the movies though. The Disney TV show we watch the most is That's So Raven. I think my husband even likes it!

C
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
C
I would say that we are primarily a Disney family, too. I like Nick, and so do my kids, but there are some shows that I still think are a little mature for my tweens, while the shows that are geared for tweens on Disney seem more approproate (to me). As for spongebob, I have honestly never met someone who didn't like him- I know some who feel that the cartoon is to mature for their young kids (because of the puns), but they like it for themselves :)

Chana Johnson
Children's TV
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
At this point, I personally don't have much of a preference for either. My 12-year-old is definitely preferring Disney right now (she watches a lot of The Suite Life on Deck and Hannah Montana).

Like I mentioned in the thread about Nickelodeon, my older kids have started calling it the SpongeBob and iCarly network, due to how much those shows are being aired on the network right now. In fact, it's gotten to the point that they only watch Nickelodeon if they don't like anything that's on either Disney or Cartoon Network.

Lesley Aeschliman
A
A
I would say Disney!!

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
We are a mix. My 5-year-old likes both. But she probably spends more time watching Nick Jr. than any other channel. But she really likes the new Jake and the Neverland Pirate, Kim Possible, and Phineas & Ferb . My stepson is older so he likes Disney teen shows. My daughter likes the PBS cartoons too. I personally prefer the ones that are educational - well and Kim Possible because she is just cool.

SUSAN D. BATES
COLLEGES

Connect with Colleges on Facebook at Colleges at BellaOnline.com

Follow Colleges on Twitter at colleges_info

Moderated by  Chana- Children's TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.