Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
Leaving work early today so going for an hour long walk then picking up my daughter & hubby & going to the pool. When I'm feeling low on energy I usually don't feel like doing any kind of structured workout so I make the most of it & just fit in some kind of fun activity.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Impressive Ms. M.

We have severe weather today, so I'm not sure if we will be having our swim class tonight. I was hoping to because my backstroke is definitely improving.

When there is thunder and lightning, they usually cancel anything in the water. They aren't even allowing the school classes to take place in any modular trailers today, all field trips have been cancelled and that weather radio keeps going off every 5 minutes.

So if class is cancelled, I will finally take that Gravity 101 class I've been wanting to go to.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
That's actually a very easy workout for me (a little too easy actually). I know for some it would kill but you gotta remember I've been at this since I was 15 years old : )

I try to mix it up so I have a couple of easy a couple of moderate and a couple of high intensity workouts every week but lately it's either been hard or easy. I need to find that medium ground again.

I skipped yoga yesterday and did mobility, went swimming, and then stretched for 40 min. instead.

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
Doing the stairs workout at lunch today - I'm going to do 16 flights twice (I did 16 then walked down & did 8 flights the other day). Also going for a 20 minute run this afternoon on the beach.

My plan this morning was to wake up early & do some strength training but I was exhausted from my pool "workout" yesterday afternoon (which was basically chasing/swimming after my daughter for about an hour).

Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
I knew you would get your energy back fast. That happens when you just scale it back and listen to your body : )

BTW, I'm so jealous!!!! No stairs other than my home stairs around here. There's stadium steps near the training studio but I won't be over to that part of town until next Tue.

I did a fun pool play workout yesterday with my son. We raced across the pool then played Toro (our version of bullfight in the water). It's fun and you get tired of chasing and leaping in the water.

Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
I was supposed to do a TRX pilates hybrid workout yesterday but instead did the all walking/mobility routine instead. Shopped for 3 hours yesterday then when I got home my feet were killing and the only thing I wanted to do was mobility exercises. What a lazy bum! I'm doing the TRX pilates fusion today along with a 15 min. circuit workout too.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I wish my building had a few stairs too!

Today I did a 8am Zumba class, followed by the 9 am aqua-fit. I was going to do the 10 am deep water, but the instructor didn't show up so after about 20 minutes treading water I decided to just come on home.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.