Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Bruceox1962, Kelly Z, Arca Decks, arrowproject, Ashley Jessica
56565 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56565 Members
417 Forums
111442 Topics
786004 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 229
Nancy Roussy 171
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 140
loongdragon 137
Rosie 66 130
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 88
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 54
Susan - Meditation Editor 54
Jilly 54
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#673866 - 03/30/11 05:29 AM Are you kind to yourself?
Leah - BellaWellness Host Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Chicago, IL
New Wellness Article! Are you kind to yourself?

How to be Kind to Oneself

Add Are you kind to yourself? to Twitter Add Are you kind to yourself? to Facebook Add Are you kind to yourself? to MySpace Add Are you kind to yourself? to Del.icio.us Digg Are you kind to yourself? Add Are you kind to yourself? to Yahoo My Web Add Are you kind to yourself? to Google Bookmarks Add Are you kind to yourself? to Stumbleupon Add Are you kind to yourself? to Reddit
#673869 - 03/30/11 05:35 AM Re: Are you kind to yourself? [Re: Leah - BellaWellness Host]
Kaycee Will Offline
Shark

That was great Leah, the first point is good but I can't really follow the second one as I am already over weight... Lolzzzzzzz

Edited by Kaycee Will (03/30/11 05:35 AM)

Add Re: Are you kind to yourself? to Twitter Add Re: Are you kind to yourself? to Facebook Add Re: Are you kind to yourself? to MySpace Add Re: Are you kind to yourself? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Are you kind to yourself? Add Re: Are you kind to yourself? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Are you kind to yourself? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Are you kind to yourself? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Are you kind to yourself? to Reddit
#674064 - 03/30/11 11:58 PM Re: Are you kind to yourself? [Re: Kaycee Will]

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Hahaha Kaycee, I know what you mean - that second one can get you into trouble sometimes :P. So glad you enjoyed the article though!

Add Re: Are you kind to yourself? to Twitter Add Re: Are you kind to yourself? to Facebook Add Re: Are you kind to yourself? to MySpace Add Re: Are you kind to yourself? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Are you kind to yourself? Add Re: Are you kind to yourself? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Are you kind to yourself? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Are you kind to yourself? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Are you kind to yourself? to Reddit
#675028 - 04/03/11 06:32 PM Re: Are you kind to yourself? [Re: Leah - BellaWellness Host]
Angela J. Shirley Offline
Tiger

Hi Leah:

Great topic.

At age 52, I am finally LEARNING to "reward" myself with non food stuff = I love to eat smile

And now with being unemployed, I am finding myself looking for FREE stuff to enjoy. I used to beat myself up too much in the past and not be KIND to myself. Yes, nothing wrong with doing you.

Thanks for the awesome info.

#680091 - 04/21/11 03:34 AM Re: Are you kind to yourself? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

I'm so glad you ladies enjoyed the article! Lol, I know what you all mean about rewarding yourself with non-food things. I have to keep myself in check too but this weekend for instance, I treated myself to one small chocolate toffee bar from Whole Foods. It was SO delicious and I only bought one so could only eat one:).

#786849 - 10/09/12 03:53 PM Re: Are you kind to yourself? [Re: Leah - BellaWellness Host]
Sharlee Plett Offline

Loc: Salmon Arm, B.C. Canada
What a great article! I started doing similar things about a year ago and it has made a huge difference in my outlook. I don`t buy myself food treats though - I buy a bunch of fresh flowers! I try to get flowers that have a bit of a scent to them so I keep noticing their gorgeous aroma in my house.

#786958 - 10/09/12 07:55 PM Re: Are you kind to yourself? [Re: Leah - BellaWellness Host]

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Thanks Sharlee! It does make such a difference laugh. I love the idea of flowers!! I buy myself some from time to time too smile.

Moderator:  Leah - BellaWellness Host 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Dumpster Diving
by Jilly
Frugal Living
2 seconds ago
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
44 minutes 46 seconds ago
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
46 minutes 20 seconds ago
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
49 minutes 29 seconds ago
Transforming Arms into Tools
by African Dawn
African Culture
Today at 01:43 PM
Remarkable Reads
by Angie
Hispanic Culture
Today at 01:01 PM
Look up - there are beautiful sights in the sky!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 12:52 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 12:45 PM
Hugging and Meditation Are Nurturing
Meditation
Today at 12:43 PM
Easter Week Meditation
Meditation
Today at 12:41 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Izeigo, 1 invisible), 134 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.