Next Thread
Print Thread
#672074 03/22/11 12:35 PM
T
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
T
This series includes a book review and interview with author Tosca Reno. She shares her advice on ways to achieve Your Best Body Now no matter what your age!

Your Best Body Now book review

Part one of a three part series:
Interview with Tosca Reno of Your Best Body Now

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Elephant
Elephant
I like Tosca but her books are always the same. Same stuff over and over and over. Never anything new. If you have read one of her books then you've read them all. I wish she would expand out from her clean eating regular exercise agenda and challenge women a bit more. Most women will follow her advice then reach a comfort zone and then just stay there and never move out of there. She has such a great influence and the backing of a huge publication and could really be doing so much more with that : )

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

T
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
T
Hi Monica,

That is an excellent point about settling into a comfort zone and getting stuck there! Once our bodies and minds plateau and boredom sets in, we no longer see results and this is likely where so many people just give up.

Menopause doesn't help when each decade brings both a decreasing metabolism and muscle mass. Nothing like having your body failing to respond to exercise the way that it used to!

Could you please share some links to your articles or trusted resources where people, in particular menopausal women, can go when they need to take things up a notch or two?

Thanks!
Tammy

Elephant
Elephant
I actually took a pms/menopause course this past summer. It was pretty awesome. I remember posting a bunch of info about it here in the forums but maybe I should actually write something about it. I wrote a PMS and Weight loss article a while back but can't seem to find it. I'll keep looking.

My favorite resource though for hormonal issues is womentowomen.com The docs on that site are super helpful and there's tons of free articles on all types of menopause, perimenopause, pms weight related issues.

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.