logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A friend of mine had hep C. She swears she got rid of it by eating water cress. She got a craving for it and ate it for months. She has not had hep C for over 5 years now.

Water cress contains Vits A and C, folic acid, iron and calcium.

A miracle cure?

Linda Heywood

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Thanks everyone for the AWESOME responses to my post smile

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
I totally agree about your mind having a lot to do with how well any remedy works for you.

One of the alternatives I tried for my neuropathy was hypnotherapy and through hypnosis, she worked on taking away all stress and fear associated with my situation and boosted my subconscious belief in my own power to heal myself. Many of my symptoms lessed a great deal through those sessions.

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi HealthyMom62:

Thanks for stopping by and responding to my post smile

Do you have any tips for "menopause" - I had no luck with posting in that site on this forum and the editor kept ignoring my post and deleting smile

I am hoping to stay away from having to get on estrogen and whatever else they suggest for "hot flashes" and "night sweats"...

I have heard of "Black Cohash"/not sure about the spelling. Any thoughts on this.

And lastly, does anyone know when the "hot flashes" and "night sweats" end smile

I am now 52, have not had a cycle for the required 12 months (1 year) to be considered in menopause. Am I now in "post" menopause? Once I get my finances in place, I would like to be able to go to a doctor and ask these questions - meanwhile, I have not had any luck with the famous Google Search frown

Ideally I would have liked to sit down and discuss this with my mom as I know the generations usually experience the same thing, but we are not close and she is not comfortable with these types of talks. And I think she had a "hysterectomy" like my grandma (her mom) did. I have made sure to share with my only child, age 24 so that she can have an idea of what she MAY experience. She thinks I have totally lost it when she sees me "fanning" wildly. I told her I use to "giggle" when I saw women doing this in real life or on TV - now it is so not funny... Dressing in layers really is wise as I take the city bus at the moment. Nothing like being able to remove a layer and add it back on when the "flash" passes. Any other tips to pass my way?

Other than that, I am so HAPPY to not have cycles again - but it is so hard at nights when you are sharing a bed with someone else - he is needing the heat and you are not needing it (lol).

Thanks,

Last edited by Angela J. Shirley; 03/23/11 01:30 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  AltmedVictoria 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.