logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I bought an excellent 12-DVD set of horror movies: "Horror Classics Anniversary Edition," by Mill Creek Entertainment. The discs contain 50 movies, from the 20's to the 60's... including real classics like Night of the Living Dead and Nosferatu and somewhat lesser known fun flicks like Attack of the Giant Leeches. Last night I watched Carnival of Souls, from 1962. I had never even heard of that movie, but it was definitely one of the best and creepiest horror films I ever saw.

I really love this set!!! And the best part is I got it for only about 20 bucks at Suncoast!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Alicia,
That sounds like a real treasure! They closed the Suncoast around here. I loved that store!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
That does sound really great - and what a great price! I haven't seen Carnival of Souls - yet smile but I've heard that it's very good. I'll have to see if I can find a copy.

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
"Whatever you do, don't - fall - asleep!"
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Carnival of Souls is about a woman who apparently dies when the car she is in goes off a bridge, but then she emerges from the water... She goes to her new job as a church organist, but when she starts to play bizarre music, the pastor fires her... then weird things start happening to her, and she gradually comes to realize that something very strange happened to her in that accident.

The women is played by a very attractive blonde named Candace Hilligoss, whom I had never heard of before.

L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
Hey i watched that movie it was released on 1960's and when i first watched it i really scare up.. This movie is awesome and the girl Candace was terrific..

Moderated by  Horror_Movies_Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.