I heard this silly commercial on the radio for some weight loss supplement but in order to use it "you must need to lose more than just 5-10 lb of vanity weight."

Do you think 5-10 lb to go is just vanity weight? In reality 5-10 lb is the amount of weight that a majority of those who do get close to their ideal weight struggle with the most. For many it is the hardest to take off and keep off.

It's also the amount that does the most psychological and emotional damage to women (men not so much although I have trained a few who were seriously distraught over the last 10 pounds). It's also what gets me hired as a trainer the most : )

If you have 30-100 lb to lose then maybe you think 5-10 more lb to go is nothing but just wait until you get close to your ideal weight and you'll see or start exercising smarter now and you won't have to struggle losing the last 10 lb. at all : )

Any thoughts on this? Post em and I'll address them in this week's article How to Exercise to Lose The Last 10 Pounds Permanently (actual title will have to be shorter, LOL).

Last edited by ExerciseEditor; 03/22/11 04:27 PM.

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!