logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Dubia roaches are a great feeder insect for exotic pets. This article will provide you the information you will need for Dubia Roach breeding information and care. This article is an ongoing series on live prey and feeder insects. Dubia roaches have more protein and calcium than crickets.

Dubia Roaches

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
Diana, I guess they got their names are from India? Isn't Dubia in India or did I mix that up smile Yes, I am famous for doing this...

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Are you thinking about Dubai, UAE? A couple letter changes ai to ia

The Dubia roach came from South American

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Interesting emails coming in - even from folks that use feeder insects on a regular bases. Many had no idea one feeder insect was more nutritious than others. It also depends on what the feeder insect has been fed over a period of time. This is why I am writing this series. Our pets deserve the best smile

Many exotic pets eat feeder insects many mammals, reptiles, and other animals.

Learn more, Dubia Roaches - Feeder Insects

Tiger
Tiger
LOL, see I told you. Thanks for the correction smile

Originally Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor
Are you thinking about Dubai, UAE? A couple letter changes ai to ia

The Dubia roach came from South American

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
You should see, or probably have, some of the whopper mistakes I have made lately. Strange things like when writing, a whole different word makes it to the word processor than what I had intended to write. Another one, constantly forgetting ed's - in fact, I just reread this before posting...constantly had a ing at the end of it. It all started after that miserable spine surgery. I have to do it again? There goes the other half of my brain.

Tiger
Tiger
LOL Diana, glad to see someone else has those moments smile

Originally Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor
You should see, or probably have, some of the whopper mistakes I have made lately. Strange things like when writing, a whole different word makes it to the word processor than what I had intended to write. Another one, constantly forgetting ed's - in fact, I just reread this before posting...constantly had a ing at the end of it. It all started after that miserable spine surgery. I have to do it again? There goes the other half of my brain.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I am pretty sure we all do, at least I hope so lol, otherwise I am in a heap of a lot of trouble!

C
Shark
Shark
C
My dragon loves the dubias. We had talked about the dubias quite some time ago. I began breeding them shortly after getting my dragon after seeing the quality of crickets from the stores and mail order. Raising my own gives me piece of mind. After having the Sun conures I really never expected in my life to end up with a Bearded Dragon, I love him! Thank you!
Calla

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I am tickled to know your beardie is doing well. They certainly are fascinating and delightfully pleasant pets. Dubia roaches are the best in my book, hand-raised that is.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.