Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
KeithB18, Bella Marie, Glady, rani singh, Alycia cullern
57339 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57339 Members
417 Forums
113325 Topics
804633 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 871
Beetlemess 438
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 362
Jana - Creativity Editor 319
Dorcy 64
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 60
Sandra Investing/HFinance 60
Mona - Astronomy 46
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Dianne W - Editor 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#671604 - 03/20/11 07:35 PM More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches
Diana-Exotic Pets Editor Offline
Koala

Loc: Huron, South Dakota
Dubia roaches are a great feeder insect for exotic pets. This article will provide you the information you will need for Dubia Roach breeding information and care. This article is an ongoing series on live prey and feeder insects. Dubia roaches have more protein and calcium than crickets.

Dubia Roaches

Exotic Pets

Birds

Add More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Twitter Add More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Facebook Add More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to MySpace Add More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Del.icio.us Digg More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches Add More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Yahoo My Web Add More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Google Bookmarks Add More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Stumbleupon Add More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Reddit
#671617 - 03/20/11 07:53 PM Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Angela J. Shirley Offline
Tiger

Diana, I guess they got their names are from India? Isn't Dubia in India or did I mix that up smile Yes, I am famous for doing this...

Add Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Twitter Add Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Facebook Add Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to MySpace Add Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Del.icio.us Digg Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches Add Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Yahoo My Web Add Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Google Bookmarks Add Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Stumbleupon Add Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Reddit
#671622 - 03/20/11 08:07 PM Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Koala

Are you thinking about Dubai, UAE? A couple letter changes ai to ia

The Dubia roach came from South American

Exotic Pets

Birds

Add Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Twitter Add Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Facebook Add Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to MySpace Add Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Del.icio.us Digg Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches Add Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Yahoo My Web Add Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Google Bookmarks Add Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Stumbleupon Add Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches to Reddit
#671629 - 03/20/11 08:53 PM Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Koala

Interesting emails coming in - even from folks that use feeder insects on a regular bases. Many had no idea one feeder insect was more nutritious than others. It also depends on what the feeder insect has been fed over a period of time. This is why I am writing this series. Our pets deserve the best smile

Many exotic pets eat feeder insects many mammals, reptiles, and other animals.

Learn more, Dubia Roaches - Feeder Insects

Exotic Pets

Birds

#671785 - 03/21/11 03:14 PM Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Tiger

LOL, see I told you. Thanks for the correction smile

Originally Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor
Are you thinking about Dubai, UAE? A couple letter changes ai to ia

The Dubia roach came from South American

#673209 - 03/27/11 06:53 PM Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Koala

You should see, or probably have, some of the whopper mistakes I have made lately. Strange things like when writing, a whole different word makes it to the word processor than what I had intended to write. Another one, constantly forgetting ed's - in fact, I just reread this before posting...constantly had a ing at the end of it. It all started after that miserable spine surgery. I have to do it again? There goes the other half of my brain.

Exotic Pets

Birds

#673952 - 03/30/11 05:42 PM Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Tiger

LOL Diana, glad to see someone else has those moments smile

Originally Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor
You should see, or probably have, some of the whopper mistakes I have made lately. Strange things like when writing, a whole different word makes it to the word processor than what I had intended to write. Another one, constantly forgetting ed's - in fact, I just reread this before posting...constantly had a ing at the end of it. It all started after that miserable spine surgery. I have to do it again? There goes the other half of my brain.

#674212 - 03/31/11 05:30 PM Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Koala

I am pretty sure we all do, at least I hope so lol, otherwise I am in a heap of a lot of trouble!

Exotic Pets

Birds

#674550 - 04/01/11 06:41 PM Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Calla Offline
Shark

My dragon loves the dubias. We had talked about the dubias quite some time ago. I began breeding them shortly after getting my dragon after seeing the quality of crickets from the stores and mail order. Raising my own gives me piece of mind. After having the Sun conures I really never expected in my life to end up with a Bearded Dragon, I love him! Thank you!
Calla

#674568 - 04/01/11 06:48 PM Re: More protein and more calcium - Dubia roaches [Re: Calla]
Koala

I am tickled to know your beardie is doing well. They certainly are fascinating and delightfully pleasant pets. Dubia roaches are the best in my book, hand-raised that is.

Exotic Pets

Birds

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Cosmic Halloween Tour . . . If you dare
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
49 minutes 28 seconds ago
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
Today at 07:25 AM
Star-gazing – Seeing in Dim Light *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:05 AM
Shopping at Walmart Game
by "Rosie"
Home Finance
Today at 05:43 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by "Rosie"
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 05:33 AM
Game - The Sandwich
by "Rosie"
Depression
Today at 04:59 AM
Helping Our Teenagers Through Their Phase.
by Elaine -Adolescence Editor
Addictions & Children
Today at 04:41 AM
Do you Imitate some one fashion sense in you life
by Dorcy
Beauty Basics
Today at 03:27 AM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:51 PM
Name a Classic Toy Game
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Creativity
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 51 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.