Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
My daughter's old school friend James Bubear has been missing in Bath UK since leaving a club on his own after a night out at the weekend. He's in his first year of University. It is totally out of character for him to just take off, he's a lovely quiet lad & police have launched a missing person's appeal and been dredging the river. It all feels really bad at the moment & everyone is worried for him.

You can see a picture of him on Facebook (the make up is because it was a fancy dress evening.)
Help Find James Bubear

Any positive vibes you can send to support his friends and family would not go amiss in these circumstances.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Have done an inner ritual to Sulis to enhance the chance of him being found safe and well.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Thank you Ian, much appreciated. I like Sulis' energy too, my first company was called Sulis Healing Arts. As you'll be aware she's a very important Goddess for Bath. I'll post if there is any news.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Just read about this in the editor's forum too, will send my prayers and thoughts his way...

Lisa Erickson, Buddhism Editor
Buddhism Site
Teaching and Private Session Website: Enlightened Energetics
Blog: Mommy Mystic
A
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
I just read about this today. I will implore the Great Mother to keep her hand on him for protection and return. I will go to facebook first. dave

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 03/21/11 10:37 PM.
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Thank you Dave, wherever he is, in or out of the physical, she can help.

There is still no news of James. The national media are making a big deal of a missing woman, which she deserves, but so far very little coverage of James. Perhaps there is a stereotype of teenage boys who just wander off- but James isn't the sort to do this and his passport and mobile phone were found in a doorway. I'm hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst- which I know doesn't sound amazingly positive.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
The missing woman has been found murdered, which was really sad. There is still no news of James, but there was a big march in Bath today to raise the profile of his disappearance and the media seem to be taking more notice. It is heart warming to see how many people care about him.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
James' body was found yesterday in the river Avon. It is just over three weeks since he went missing and as you can imagine it has been a harrowing time for his friends and family. Thank you to everyone who have been sending prayers and positive energies.

I think we all knew deep down that James wouldn't have willingly put his family through such torment by just wandering off. James probably would have been amazed that so many people cared about him and wanted to help so much to find him. My thoughts are with his family and his friends. Bless you James x

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
My Condolences

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
I have lit a virtual candle for James on www.gratefulness.org. If you want to light one in the same group you can search for the group initial JB. It feels like a good way to release some of the tears and send some love for him and his family. Candles stay lit for 48 hours. Those that have been praying for James might like to light a real candle for James too.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I am so sorry to hear this. May he rest/travel in peace and light.

Lisa Erickson, Buddhism Editor
Buddhism Site
Teaching and Private Session Website: Enlightened Energetics
Blog: Mommy Mystic
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.