logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi great_grandaughter, if you don't mind my asking, how long have you guys been involved? Love your post smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
J
[quote=Elleise - Clairvoyance]If two people have married for the right reasons - they can't see a life more fulfilling/enjoyable with anyone else but the person they wanted to marry... [b]Break down of communication[/b]. That's it. Arguements, infidelity, loneliness, whatever life throws at you, etc. Before any of these things happen, there's communication. There's nothing worse than being a MSP - "Married Single Person." If your partner comes to you (the other half) of a relationship, and takes the time to talk, listening and actually taking it in, can prevent a great deal of the misunderstandings that end up leading to more distructive and difficult things to rebound from. [/quote] Wow. Took the words right out of my mouth!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Juniehyatt,

Thanks for that, you know - the common sense thing can a lot of times get a lot of flack!

It really is common sense, though.

It's not a fight, it's just look left - there's (gosh) a left. It's not an opinion, it just is. Look right, a right.

You kind of have to go back...you really do, both sides, when you weren't so ps'd off.

For me, lol, ok, it was when I spent my afternoons under a bridge. I've been made fun of by being called a "Troll", lol.

But, I was about 15 and everything made sense. Ego, outside of that with other people, didn't make sense, so I liked my nature and bridge I guess.

I wasn't defiant or homeless, but instead of going with whatever trend was in, I was skipping rocks, catching frogs and each afternoon watching how minoes took their course. It all made sense.

Now, these days, you throw in anger, whatever the cause, we get a bit less focused every thought we make, even if it's in good intention.

Step back, shake it off and remember back to a time you thought clearly, contently, then go back and reassess.

If something or someone you love comes to you - I can't think of anything a human being should want to listen to more wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
S

What causes divorce???

I always thought the answer to that question is MARRIAGE!

Sandy Hemphill, Cocktails Editor
Cocktails Website
Cocktails Forum
Gecko
Gecko
I think divorce has many reasons. We can't just segregate it into one or two reasons. A couple may decide to separate due to differences between them, lack of communication, misunderstandings or monetary reasons. But they can sort that out if they want to. But if they are just not interested in maintaining their relationship, then a divorce is inevitable.

I love music, movies!! I write at mag for women in free time.
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Cheating
Money
Alcohol
Drugs

Rosie L
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Forgetting to appreciate, reinvent the efforts of celebrating who you are with, giving up basically and focusing pretty much only on yourself...

All of that opens doors, furthering and furthering distractions that can pulverize not only marriage but any relationship in general.

The littlest thing like a look - even easier, just caring, something that's all that's needed to put the spice back into things..you know that smile just because kind of thing wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
A
A
Marriage

What causes divorce is a very loaded question. The answers are like grains of sand on a beach. Perhaps, if you ask yourself what causes marriage you might find the answer to the question. Is it love, fear, the need for sex, friendship, or something more. There is no short answer to your question. I guess there are major and minor reasons. The major reasons like Cheating, Money, Alcohol, Drugs could have been brought about by the minor or secondary reasons: (which are serious and major in there own right)differences between them, lack of communication, misunderstandings,changes in maturity, kids growing up and suddenly finding out that their married to a stranger. God knows, there are times that I wished I never got married and there are times that I would give almost anything to be in love again. I can look in the mirror and come to the conclusion that perhaps I shouldn't get into a serious relationship ever again. Falling in love according to the so called experts causes chemical reactions to take place in side the brain and body. ( no kidding LOL) We all could agree that it is an fantastic high. Divorce is the severe withdraws. But to give you the reasons...lack of communication....lack of commitment....lack of treating your spouse as your lover..ie taking them for granted and thus not keeping your relationship alive.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
In my opinion you've hit it spot on!

Small things, the little things kind of like cleaning the house, can get out of control and lead to larger issues and of those issues begets results or actions/reactions, from even there.

I believe the Spirit is ageless. Because of this it has the ability to fall in love regardless of age and circumstance.

Depending, in my view, the perspective of the mental and physical, the heart and the spirit can create in ways the physical and mental, alone, deem limited smile

That's just what I think anyway...

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 08/15/11 04:25 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.