Next Thread
Print Thread
#670968 03/17/11 12:18 PM
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi Everyone:

I had to share this with your guys.

I got my FIRST senior discount at Golden Corral yesterday when my boyfriend and myself decided to "treat" ourselves to their awesome buffet style eating set up.

We are both in our 50's and didnot know we qualified.

Needless to say, I left full with a big smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
Several years ago I went into Taco Bell just to get a drink. The young man at the counter told me "Oh, there's no charge." I thought he was just being nice. I found out later that senior citizens get free drinks at Taco Bell-lol. At the time, I sure didn't consider myself one but to a teen ager, I guess I looked old.

The older you get, the more you love those discounts!

I have some articles on my boomer blog with lots of senior discounts if anybody would like to see it.

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
LOL BoomerGal, I guess we are finding out some neat stuff with our mature ages. I use to dread getting "older" (I use mature) but now with the recession and no job - I am all for it. Thanks for stopping by and responding to my post smile

Originally Posted By: BoomerGal
Several years ago I went into Taco Bell just to get a drink. The young man at the counter told me "Oh, there's no charge." I thought he was just being nice. I found out later that senior citizens get free drinks at Taco Bell-lol. At the time, I sure didn't consider myself one but to a teen ager, I guess I looked old.

The older you get, the more you love those discounts!

I have some articles on my boomer blog with lots of senior discounts if anybody would like to see it.

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
My YMCA membership dropped 8 dollars a month too, a couple when I turned 60. Good thing-at 60 I need them more than ever-lol

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Yippeee smile Glad to see the Y is rewarding older folks for going in their doors.
Originally Posted By: BoomerGal
My YMCA membership dropped 8 dollars a month too, a couple when I turned 60. Good thing-at 60 I need them more than ever-lol

Moderated by  DeboraD 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.