Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
cuddly Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Beauty products from your kitchen Olive Oil: Eye Make-Up Remover Coconut Oil: Moisturizer and Stretch Mark Cream Salt and Sugar: Hand and Foot Exfoliator Honey: Skin and Hair Conditioner Eggs: Protein Hair Mask Milk: Skin Softener Lemon Juice: Nail Whitener Vinegar: Shiny Hair Rinse Avocado: Nourishing Skin Mask Cornmeal: Facial Exfoliator

Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
Great ideas! I have used the Olive Oil. Just about every pregnant friend I have has used the coconut. Grapeseed is another one that has become very popular as a great body oil.

What NOT to use: Peanut butter in your hair. No matter what your eight year old friends told you to do. It was hard to come out, it will get you grounded and your hair will not look like Kelly Kapowski's from Saved by the Bell wall. I have heard equally horrifying stories about mayo as a conditioner.

Last edited by Kim - Cosmetics; 03/17/11 06:18 PM.

Kim Ringler

B
B
Natural products work well for most skin types. Products that contain ingredients liek grape seed extract, green tea leaves and grapefruit extrac among many others will help keep your skin looking young and fresh.

P
P
Thanks for giving details of Beauty products from your kitchen, these are all natural product. Thanks again

C
C
This beauty products is really helpful if one knows how to use it properly..Lemon juice is very good conditioner for hair and is also used on skin and skin products..

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Hi there

Try cucumber slices for tired or puffy eyes, cover your eyes and relax in a darkened quiet space for 10-20 minutes and see what you see ... sparkle on tap!

Cheers

Lestie Mulholland - Container Gardening Editor

Container Gardening Site

Container Gardening Forum

"Things GARDENING are great ... they are my daily smiles on toast!" - Jennifer St John-Rose, formerly black thumb recently turned green.
R
R
Nice stuffs. It is been useful for every skin. Also using of carrot and tomato juice on your face helps to get rid of skin problems and enhance your skin complexion too.

Last edited by rosaly; 09/25/12 11:05 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I am currently addicted to making bath salts. They are SO easy and just require sea salts and a few fragrances. The aromas and salt make baths even better and the aroma lingers on your skin for hours.

Highly recommended.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
C
C
I've also been using baking soda + water (ratio 1:4) as shampoo and apple cider vinegar + water (1:4) as conditioner. Can't tell you how much I love these things. My hair has never been shinier and my hair fall problem has stopped.

L
L
I like to drink honey water body Ay

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.