Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
pupp, dannyken, CareerTips, dillonmatthews, thouriver
57203 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57204 Members
417 Forums
113001 Topics
800938 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 775
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 443
Beetlemess 305
Nancy Roussy 159
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 109
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 91
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 89
Susan - Meditation Editor 47
Sandra Investing/HFinance 45
Mona - Astronomy 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#670688 - 03/16/11 01:52 PM Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters
AprilAlisaMarquette Offline
Shark

Loc: The South

Add Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Twitter Add Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Facebook Add Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to MySpace Add Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Del.icio.us Digg Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters Add Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Yahoo My Web Add Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Google Bookmarks Add Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Stumbleupon Add Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Reddit
#672093 - 03/22/11 05:08 PM Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters [Re: AprilAlisaMarquette]
Tuculia, Daughters Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Michigan, Southfield
Hi April,

Enjoyed! You were very descriptive about the many shapes our bodies are and how they fit in a wedding dress. I like it! Keep doing you! I just dropped by to see what was happening in your neck of the woods. Thanks for sharing!

Live, Laugh and Love
�Making a difference in the world one person at a time�

Add Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Twitter Add Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Facebook Add Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to MySpace Add Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters Add Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Stumbleupon Add Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Reddit
#672103 - 03/22/11 05:22 PM Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters [Re: Tuculia, Daughters Editor]
Karen - Tarot Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

Loc: Florida
April,
Very nice article. I loved the fact that you put in different sizes and gave examples of the type of dresses and what to look for. Helped me out a lot. Thank you.
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com

Add Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Twitter Add Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Facebook Add Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to MySpace Add Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters Add Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Stumbleupon Add Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters to Reddit
#672210 - 03/23/11 07:02 AM Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters [Re: Karen - Tarot Editor]
Kaycee Will Offline
Shark

Wowoooohhh!!! It was so interesting to read about various body shapes and wedding gowns for them. I was mainly interested in the body shape that I own.

#672241 - 03/23/11 11:38 AM Re: Wedding Gowns...Fit That Flatters [Re: Kaycee Will]
AprilAlisaMarquette Offline
Shark

Loc: The South
Hi Tuculia!
Hi Karen!
Hi Kaycee!

I love it when you all stop by! smile Thank you so much for the kind words. All of us editors here at BellaOnline really try to do our best, and we learn things while researching and writing too!

Moderator:  Juliette - Ethnic Beauty 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Sorry about not posting for a while
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Pagan
Today at 02:41 PM
I Lost Almost Everything
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Stress Management
Today at 01:52 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 01:43 PM
Job Titles Game
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Fiction Writing
Today at 01:24 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 01:21 PM
Olay Pro-X- Advanced Cleansing System Review
by BB -Body Care
Body Care
Today at 12:25 PM
The Gifts of ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 10:31 AM
7 Chaos Taming Strategies for ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 10:31 AM
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
Today at 10:24 AM
Adobe KnowHow Learning Center
by Digital Art and Animation
Digital Art and Design
Today at 05:39 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Rosie 66), 108 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.