Print Thread
L
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
L
My latest article is a review of a book I just loved, How to Think Your Way to the Life You Want Review.

What simple ways have you been able to employ in creating the life you want with your thoughts?

Thanks for sharing!

Live Abundantly!
Leah R. Patterson
The Wellness Site MOVE Makeup
Visit my Personal Blog
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
I work on this regularly and constantly need to readjust my thoughts. It's all too easy to fall back onto your default thinking process.

I read my life visualization journal and spend just a little time daydreaming to "see" the life I want. My gosh, it works.

Several times when my husband and I have been at odds and I seriously wonder how I can put up with the situation, I calm down and begin to visualize a loving relationship. I imagine us apologizing and talking it out. My heart softens, my energy changes from volatile to open. He always responds positively. Instead of visualizing a divorce and how my life would be as a single, I visualize us happily together and suddenly, divorce isn't even an option.

Also, I wrote a few humorous stories for Chicken Soup and I felt happy about how I would soon see my name in their titles, opening up the check, signing the books for friends. And voila! Chicken Soup bought my story! Then they bought two!

I see my body becoming more youthful and strong. Vibrant! I think young! I think healthy! I think abundance!

Amoeba
Amoeba
Originally Posted By: Lori Chidori - Marriage
...Several times when my husband and I have been at odds and I seriously wonder how I can put up with the situation, I calm down and begin to visualize a loving relationship. I imagine us apologizing and talking it out. My heart softens, my energy changes from volatile to open. He always responds positively. Instead of visualizing a divorce and how my life would be as a single, I visualize us happily together and suddenly, divorce isn't even an option.

See you always assume things are easier for other people. Lori, with all your great advice, I would have figured you never have even a moment of desiring a divorce. Thanks for elightening me and making me realize, people who are good at something only make it LOOK easy.

And congrats on your Chicken Soup stories!

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
haha! Oh, gosh. The reason why I can pass along practical advice is because I/we have faced it all. It's not just off the cuff, made-up stuff--it has saved my own marriage again and again. Oh, you've probably never read my essays about my marital frustrations!

My Chocolate Fantasy

Gay Envy

Sigh Language

Prozac Paradise

Oh, there are couples who are eerily compatible. I secretly wonder if they either haven't spent enough time together yet or i they are boring and apathetic. Or just kissed by heaven.

No, no. Ours is a marriage crafted with lots of hard times and honest self-work. We're fortunate that we're still madly in love...when we're not mad at each other.

And I have a creative outlet for my marital frustrations!

Last edited by Lori Chidori - Marriage; 03/15/11 05:59 PM.
L
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
L
I meant to write that these are great articles Lori:)! Thanks for sharing them!

Live Abundantly!
Leah R. Patterson
The Wellness Site MOVE Makeup
Visit my Personal Blog

Moderated by  Leah - BellaWellness Host 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.