Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
dmichelle #474642 12/10/08 04:01 PM
A
Gecko
Gecko
A
I highly recommend chiropractic but with the caveat that if you aren't doing something to relieve the muscle tension, or fix the postural issues that caused the problems in the first place, you won't see long-lasting results OBVIOUSLY.

I say obviously, yet it is interesting to me how many people complain about "having to go back" after a single adjustment. These are the same clients I see as a massage therapist who slouch, never stretch, use poor posture, etc and then wonder why their muscles get tight.

Chiropractic is unparalleled for helping to align severe spinal misalignment - but I highly recommend pairing your adjustments with a massage and/or stretches that will relieve the muscles tension. After all - the bones go where the muscles tell them to.

If the soft tissues of the body (muscles, ligaments and tendons) are damaged or under strain, then the bones and joints of the body will not stay in alignment.

I've seen first hand amazing results with chiropractic immediately after the birth of my son. His latch was horrible but after the chiro came to our house and gave him a gentle adjustment, fixing the misalignment in the first vertebra of the neck, his latch was immediately and remarkably improved.

I can also tell you that chiropractic was one of the things that kept me from surgery after my car accident. Chiropractic, bodywork (massage) and strengthening exercises.

Angela <><

P.S. Speaking now as the pregnancy editor - there are actually studies showing that chiropractic care during pregnancy can help shorten the labor process and help with fetal alignment in the pelvis (ie help prevent breech births).

Angela England
Sponsored Post Advertisement
R
R
Hello guys. My wife is getting her first baby in the next 4 months. Is it good to get chiropractic during pregnancy? I'm just worried.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  AltmedVictoria 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.