Next Thread
Print Thread
#666640 03/01/11 03:32 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
The common image of a Pagan is a person at one with nature and the elements, in tune with magick and the Divine, and with deep inner wisdom.

For every one of those Pagans there are three of the other type. You know the sort; Can get lost in a grove of three trees, tries to start a fire by throwing a sheet of newspaper over a log and lighting it, forgets to bring a torch to a midnight ritual. I've been one of them too often to count. What's your favourite funny Pagan memory?

Last edited by Ninjahedgewych; 03/01/11 06:25 PM.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Sponsored Post Advertisement
My moment was,knowing exactly where i was going in the woods near where i live,or so i thought,then getting lost for an hour and a half looking for a lake and ending up going in a complete circle,ending up where i'd started.Needless to say i've never tried to find it again.If i did i'd probably end up throwing that sheet of newspaper on the log and settling down for the night! Blessings Elaine

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
This is exactly what happened to the leader of the Solstice Celebration group that formed for a while in Hampshire (UK)back in the '90s She managed to get lost in Kingley Vale . The rest of the group got rather excited but, as I pointed out:

"This is not only England, but southern England. She'll go four miles max before running into a village, pub, or telephone box. She'll call us and someone can go and pick her up"

I was right and she turned up safe, well, and embarrassed two hours later. After that I got her one of those little compasses that fit on a watch strap, I think she still has it.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Maybe i ought to get myself one of those.Although it would be difficult to get lost up there,it's pretty much a complete circle,just a very very big circle,if your'e walking!! xx

Moderated by  Ninjahedgewych 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.