Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
BestHomeDecor, lmnopq261352, Manisha Pal, Rain_2014, EmmaIsherwood
57316 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57316 Members
417 Forums
113295 Topics
803964 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 656
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 393
Jana - Creativity Editor 289
Beetlemess 286
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 80
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 61
Dorcy 59
Nancy Roussy 50
Susan - Meditation Editor 47
Linu 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#666102 - 02/27/11 06:05 AM Most exotic trip
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

What is the most exotic trip you have been on? You can decide how you define exotic any way you wish smile

Add Most exotic trip to Twitter Add Most exotic trip to Facebook Add Most exotic trip to MySpace Add Most exotic trip to Del.icio.us Digg Most exotic trip Add Most exotic trip to Yahoo My Web Add Most exotic trip to Google Bookmarks Add Most exotic trip to Stumbleupon Add Most exotic trip to Reddit
#666103 - 02/27/11 06:07 AM Re: Most exotic trip [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

I consider my most exotic trip my trip to costa rica. I had frequent flyer miles about to expire so I literally chose the farthest place I could go to with them smile it was fun and luckily my many years of spanish helped out!

Add Re: Most exotic trip to Twitter Add Re: Most exotic trip to Facebook Add Re: Most exotic trip to MySpace Add Re: Most exotic trip to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Most exotic trip Add Re: Most exotic trip to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Most exotic trip to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Most exotic trip to Stumbleupon Add Re: Most exotic trip to Reddit
#666170 - 02/27/11 07:32 PM Re: Most exotic trip [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Angela J. Shirley Offline
Tiger

Sounds like you had FUN smile

I have not done one as yet, but it is on my "bucket list"... YES, I finally saw the movie no one would tell me about. It was sad, but get me moving...

Add Re: Most exotic trip to Twitter Add Re: Most exotic trip to Facebook Add Re: Most exotic trip to MySpace Add Re: Most exotic trip to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Most exotic trip Add Re: Most exotic trip to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Most exotic trip to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Most exotic trip to Stumbleupon Add Re: Most exotic trip to Reddit
#667944 - 03/07/11 12:02 AM Re: Most exotic trip [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Candyce - Adventure Living Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Washington, D.C.
Hi Lisa,
My most exotic trip has been going on safari in Africa. We've used frequent flier miles to get us there/back, then splurged on some good lodges and guides. Over the years, we've been to Botswana, Namibia, South Africa and Kenya, but we did not see the August wildlife migrations. Alas, we saved up our miles and money and booked flights 11 months ahead to Kenya and Tanzania to see the migration this August, but the State Department has strong advisories about travel to those areas. We just don't think it's the time to go to north eastern Africa.
We'll try again next year.
What's your most exotic trip?
Best,
Candyce
Award-winning travel journalist
Follow her at familyitrips
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

#788755 - 10/21/12 02:04 PM Re: Most exotic trip [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
badyari Offline

my most exotic trip has been to Kashmir valley with my family last month,I really enjoyed a lot,it was great fun and adventure.

#788763 - 10/21/12 03:51 PM Re: Most exotic trip [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Sadhana ~ Indian Food Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: USA
Hmm... I would have to say Indonesia (Bali, Java, Sumatra...) and also South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile & Peru). They were filled with travel, culture, food, lovely people & great adventures!!

@Badyari: so glad you enjoyed Kashmir! It's beautiful, did you get to stay in a houseboat on Dal Lake?

Edited by SG_Indian_Food (10/21/12 07:15 PM)

BellaOnline Training Manager, BellaOnline Forum Admin, BellaOnine FB Admin :-)

Indian Food Website

Dont forget to sign up for the Indian Food Newsletter!

#789950 - 10/29/12 01:45 AM Re: Most exotic trip [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Candyce - Adventure Living Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Washington, D.C.
My most exotic trip has been a safari to Africa.
The animals are extraordinary.

Best,
Candyce
ADventure LIving
Award-winning travel journalist
Follow her at familyitrips
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
First Letter-Last Letter
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
10 minutes 58 seconds ago
Shopping at Costco Game
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
15 minutes 32 seconds ago
New Review - Clue!
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
23 minutes 50 seconds ago
Server Crash and Us
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
32 minutes 54 seconds ago
Expect more
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 07:59 AM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by "Rosie"
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:59 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by "Rosie"
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:19 AM
Music ABC game
by "Rosie"
Pop Music
Today at 04:11 AM
Game - The Sandwich
by "Rosie"
Depression
Today at 04:05 AM
Birth control without the uncomfy "check-up"
by Dr. Denise- Gynecology
Gynecology
Today at 02:40 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 77 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.