Next Thread
Print Thread
#664960 02/22/11 04:32 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
My house had devolved back to being completely messy. The bedroom had giant piles of clothes everywhere and every surface was piled with random junk. I sleep in there (makes sense) and I imagined that I was breathing in tons of dust every night which didn't feel good. So finally I went on a cleaning spree last night and finished up this morning. The clothes are all put away! The surfaces are clean! I vacuumed! I feel so much better about the bedroom now. I can go to sleep and wake up in a serene state, which is a great start and end to each day!

I realized my pants drawer has 9 pairs of sweats in it - all black! Those are all my pants I wear! I guess I'm monochromatic when it comes to pants smile I do have tops in different colors at least!

How are you guys doing with your bedrooms?

I have to admit that Bob still has his clothes pile in the back corner, maybe sometime I'll actually put those away for him.

Oh and the air conditioner is *still* in a corner even though winter is almost over smile

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
LOL, Lisa, now I need you to come over to MY house and clean OURs smile

I am very "lazy" and try to pick up as I go as you know HE is not doing this. But one day, not making any promises, I need to crawl up under our bed and see what is under there - yikes, no telling.

T
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
T
Sometimes I think the bedroom can be the hardest to keep up with - because of the least amount of 'public viewing' it can get. Good Job Lisa getting it done. That is half the battle - now the other half is staying on top of it!!

If you have kids Angela - send them up under the bed - I bet they will think it is fun!!! (nieces or nephews work too!!) lol Good luck!!

Good job Lisa, I went on a cleaning spree the other day
The temperature was near 60
So i got a touch of spring fever
I love opening the windows

Rosie L
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Rosie -You're brave! I haven't opened the windows yet smile

The bedroom is actually getting cleaner -now that the main mess is mostly gone I can more clearly see remaining mess and handle them one by one! Victory!

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
OK the bedroom had devolved smile I just put away all the clothes and at least that is done. Bob got us a new TV for the bedroom - he's insane because I'm sitting here counting pennies to pay my bills and calling every utility to get them as low as possible. But it was out of his bank account. In any case, it means our dresser now has a TV on it - he needs to get that mounted so that space gets back.

I also took all my old Avon creams out of the closet and put them on my dresser. Either I use these things or I throw them away at this point, they are fairly old. Hopefully I will use them of course.

Plus there are a few book stacks in there, for night time reading. That's in addition to the four bookcases in there smile. I have books everywhere. Progress is slow but steady in that area.

How are you guys doing with your bedrooms?

Low Carb Forum
J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
Hi Lisa, sorry to tell you but a TV in the bedroom is bad Feng Shui. You are on the right track though by getting rid of the junk and clutter. I know its difficult to combine two personalities into one home/room so, I think I have an article idea in the making...lol.

Jenny McKinney, Ph.D.
Feng Shui
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Dear Jenny -

I have been resisting a TV in the bedroom for 16 years now. He finally just went out and bought one despite my protests and put it in there. On the upside, he always fell asleep in front of the TV downstairs and we never slept together. Which I disliked. So this seems to be the only way to get him to sleep in the bed. Which I do want.

Low Carb Forum

Moderated by  Tammy - Cleaning Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.