Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#659530 01/30/11 01:07 PM
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Chausie cats are intelligent, sweet, loyal, and energetic. Often I hear the term dog like (personality) for descriptive phrases. Most enjoy the water. For the right home and human family this domestic cat makes a perfectly charming pet.

Chausie Cats

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
Diana:

An interesting article - thank you for taking the time to share this info with us. LOL, funny the comparison to dogs when I know mine will chase a cat in a heart beat.

Keep up the AWESOME site smile

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Angela,

Thank you!

The comparison to the dog is from a Chausie my daughter had many years ago. This was long before I knew what a Chausie was. When he was a young kitten, my daughter tossed a ball for him to chase, he brought the ball back to her. I was floored. She tried it again to see if we were dreaming or ??, he did it again. He loved water. He was basically very uncat like smile The dog and cat took turns chasing each other, it was who had the stronger attitude that particular day.

Tiger
Tiger
LOL, that is so CUTE smile

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
He was really a cute and neat cat. He died during surgery. My daughter, to this day, has never gotten over it. No one did a necropsy so we don't know what happened. It was a simple surgery. I suspect he may have had a heart problem we hadn't known about. She has never let herself get attached to an animal again. Her baby daughter had to have surgery a couple of weeks ago. My daughter was a basket case. I could only be with her, for her, there wasn't much I could say. The baby is fine smile

Tiger
Tiger
Diana, I totally understand about not getting "attached" - I do not do well when our pets die. I did not plan on getting attached to the 2 dogs we have, but my boyfriend's son is in the Air Force and when he gets shipped to some location where they cannot go - we get them.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I am in a long drawn out process of losing a ferret now, I thought it would of been yesterday but somehow I got her through the day. I am writing an article on the subject. I have been at her side pretty much constantly. She is all bundled up with the other two ferrets right now inside their long underwear bedding. It is COLD! The ferrets usually don't wake up for another couple of hours, so I don't know what today will bring. It is heartbreaking, I rained my tears yesterday and really don't need to get started again today, hard on writing and glasses. I would never not have an animal so that I didn't have to deal with death. It is still part of life.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Originally Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor
I am in a long drawn out process of losing a ferret now, I thought it would of been yesterday but somehow I got her through the day. I am writing an article on the subject. I have been at her side pretty much constantly. She is all bundled up with the other two ferrets right now inside their long underwear bedding. It is COLD! The ferrets usually don't wake up for another couple of hours, so I don't know what today will bring. It is heartbreaking, I rained my tears yesterday and really don't need to get started again today, hard on writing and glasses. I would never not have an animal so that I didn't have to deal with death. It is still part of life.

I am so sorry, Diana,

We just need to cherish all these little loved ones with the shorter, faster lives.

Hugs,

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Cherish I do, and I needed that hug smile I am still waiting for them to wake up. Their cage is right next to my desk. It still is dark outside so it will be a while yet.

Tiger
Tiger
Diana, we are here for you - more hugs smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.