Next Thread
Print Thread
#662531 02/12/11 10:17 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Does my transformed life show. Is there a light that can be seen by others? This week's feature article:

Light of a Transformed Life

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi lynne, yes your light does shine through ? like i said before i get good vibes when i read your posts and see your photographs. there is truly something divine about you? i can look at pictures and i feel very familiar with them, even paintings by famous artists give me a feeling that i know them personally. i get the same feeling about two other ladies photographs on the forum and its very good - eleise, and karen. you are a very learned lady and something seems to have registered in my mind since i posted you the other day. maybe your advice and sincerity have made me think a lot about what you said and has certainly had a mysterious effect on me. kind regards lawrence.

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Thanks Lawrence.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
ive been reading about jesus and the teachings he gave and it has given me a good feeling, i dont go to church like i did as a child but i wouldnt let anyone pull christianity down because jesus is the only way to follow, i have got to get back on the right path again, and if reading the gospels etc, is then this can only be a good thing for me. best wishes to you lynne.lawrence.

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
I'm happy to hear that you are reading the gospels. The Holy Spirit will work through that and you will get to where you want to go.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
yes i hope it helps me to have a bit more inner peace. i tend to worry a lot about other countries and their people especially those children that cant get any food or water, we have enough food in the world but a lot is wasted, restaurants and supermarkets throwing food away, there are people sleeping on the streets in england, but not everyone cares, some christian societies do though , i wonder if the heads of the catholic and church of england know of this problem, if they do then they could stop it tommorrow, i bet the same thing is happening in american states. we nee help from somewhere all of us. prayer is a way.

Moderated by  Lynne - ChristianLiving 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.