Next Thread
Print Thread
#663397 02/16/11 12:40 AM
S
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
S
Okay, so I'm going to give ya'll a little more background on me smile I lost my daughter very tragically 11 years ago. Many things I do now are in honor or memory of her. When I decided to strive to make candles of a high enough quality to sell to the public of course the first thing I thought of was: "Company name". I've decided on Angel M. Angel because she is an angel now, and M for MicKenzie. I think I have found a supplier that I can achieve a successful strong candle with. So now I'm thinking of a umm, signature, hallmark whatever you want to call it scent for the company. And of course the candle will be named MicKenzie. Words that come to mind to describe MicKenzie: Innocence, Strong, Love, Heart, Joyful, Sunshine, Radiant, Bright, Sweet, Gentle Now to get those words into scents for Angel M's Signature MicKenzie candle!! Some ideas so far and how I portray those scents:
Amber = Strength
Ambrosia = Sweet
Angel Tears = my sadness that she is an angel
Carnation = innocence, love
Clothesline Fresh = innocence
Moonlight Path = gentle
Ylang Ylang = sweet
Sweet Musk = sunshiney, radiant, strong
Rose = heart, love
Baby Powder = innocence
Geranium = joyful

Now of course I have no idea what a combo with all these would smell like and must order some samples and begin testing blend variances. What scents come to mind when you think of those descriptive words?

Shanda Lynn Markham
CANDLEMAKING
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I am thinking Rose and Lavender. Or Carnation and Rose

Lavender flowers represent purity, silence, devotion, and luck. This is good, luck for the success of the fragrance you will market.

When I make potpourri, I always combine rose and lavender. It calms, relieves stress, sets a mood reminiscence of good memories and loving thoughts, just makes people feel good.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
S
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
S
I did think about lavender, but it is a scent that i personally do not like, but I know it can be popular. I will add some lavender to the order list and play with it smile thank you so much!

Shanda Lynn Markham
CANDLEMAKING

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.