Print Thread
K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
Expensive doesn�t always equal better. In our current economy, most of us probably aren�t able to stock up on Chanel or Dior products every season. Luckily, there are makeup �dupes��drugstore duplicates that are similar to the more expensive brands. The negative side�sometimes the quality isn�t *quite* up to high end cosmetics; for example, a MAC eyeshadow will likely be more pigmented than a drugstore shadow, so you may have to apply more product for the same result.

A few of my favorites and recommendations:

* MAC �Shroom� Eye shadow (best seller-it�s a lovely white/silver) = Jane �Magic Mushroom�

* MAC �Woodwinked� Eye Shadow (neutral brown) = Milani �Gold Bronzed�

* Stila Kitten Eye Shadow (my favorite-a shimmery champagne) = Wet & Wild �Wink�

* Chanel Metallic Vamp lipstick (brownish/purple-very flattering to many complexions) = L�oreal Mica

* Chanel Nude Lip Liner: Wet and Wild 666 (I have been using this since 9th grade and love it!)

* Clinique Black Honey Lipstick (another one that flatters almost everyone: Maybelline Wet Shine Lipstick in �Drippin Honey�

Please add your own dupes you�ve found; this is a great way to look beautiful but not spend the big bucks. If there are products you�d like to know if they have a drugstore duplicate, here�s the place to ask!!

Kim Ringler

Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
Kaycee,

I wasn't familiar with Lissome and Googled it- love their lipsticks! And Revlon does have wonderful foundations too.

Kim Ringler

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.