Page 2 of 2 1 2
#662341 02/11/11 05:09 PM
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
eating fresh food is the best way for health, its a lot better than eating from a tin for example, with all the preservatives and processing we dont know what we are buying. my sister always feeds us on fresh food , she does home cooking which is better too, it also tastes better. years ago when there was no tins people didnt ail as much, now surgeries are full all the times with all sorts of ailments and diseases. i bet the native american tribal people who ate fresh food never had problems like we see today, it would be interesting to learn what remedies they and other cultures had along with their healthy food list.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#662457 02/12/11 04:58 AM
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
scientists have recently tested a compound found in tumeric that can regenerate and repair brain cells that were damaged by stroke, a new molecule taken from cucumin a crucial element in the spice, has been studied with tests, the tests are soon to be tried on humans.

R
R
You can also add sweet pottatooes which are delicious home made in the oven

Last edited by Roshket; 03/12/11 06:25 AM.
J
J

F
F
Hi dear, Here are some healthy foods, which are more effective for the health. Fresh fruits especially apple, orange, date, grapes, grape fruits, and banana. Raw vegetables especially broccoli, pumpkin, carrot, turnip, and cucumber. Milk, butter, and yogurt. Meat, fish and eggs.

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
I think it's sad that drug companies try to push pills as the answer to everything when they have such serious side effects! A healthy cholesterol used to be considered to be 220 and now it's 200 because they want more people on the drugs.

A healthy diet and exercise can go a long way in lowering cholesterol and even healing other health issues people have.

Gecko
Gecko
That's quite a healthy and informative list there. Thanks

I love music, movies!! I write at mag for women in free time.
V
V
Hi mate, I'm newbie here and I visited you given link . The list of foods is awesome. I like mostly fresh fruits and green veggies, they are rich sources of vitamin and minerals. They improve physical and mental fitness. Thanks for sharing it.

S
S
Hello, Well now winter season is going and your regarding it quite applicable, i liked it thanks...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Moss - Nutrition Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.