logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Being a survivor I think this can only help people to feel a little safer. I know a person that was moved next door to a convicted person and wasn't told, she has 4 kids. She found out when someone posted a letter through her door. So Yes i think it should be there to help.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi abigail, i think if that person was moved next door to a convicted parson, then the authority or council is responsible and should be made to pay that person compensation. the majority of councils in the uk that i have dealt with are uncaring and guilty of neglect. this neglect is in all aspects of council agenda. regards lawrence brown-skyelaw

[quote=SKYELAW]hi abigail, i think if that person was moved next door to a convicted parson, then the authority or council is responsible and should be made to pay that person compensation. the majority of councils in the uk that i have dealt with are uncaring and guilty of neglect. this neglect is in all aspects of council agenda. regards lawrence brown-skyelaw[/quote] Yes your right SKYELAW, they are negligent all the time and get away with it. Luckily for this person she decided not to hang around after voicing her concerns to the council, and left the house going into private rented. Sadley though a lot of families don't have that option do they? [url=http:///www.invisibletears.co.uk]Invisible Tears[/url]

Last edited by Abigail-Lawrence; 02/11/11 03:14 PM.
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
my sister fell and broke both of her legs and an arm just over a year ago, when we contacted the council they sent 2 men out and extended the step she fell off. my sister is disabled and specifically told the housing manager of the danger that the narrow step posed. the council promised to do other modifications to the house and garden at the time of signing the tenancy agreement, they only put hand rails up immediately after the accident. a man did come out but said he couldnt fit any when we first moved in. my sister has been advised to claim compensation and got a reply off the council denying liability, but to me they were informed at the start and must pay my sister compensation, if they dont they must be named and shamed.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ELS - Child Abuse Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.