Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
hijklm823703, clairelacey30, arrowproject, Ashley Jessica, tmelton
56560 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56560 Members
417 Forums
111426 Topics
785911 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 253
Nancy Roussy 169
loongdragon 148
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
Rosie 66 131
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 91
Lestie4containergardens 55
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 55
Mona - Astronomy 48
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#660180 - 02/02/11 02:39 PM More ways to flatter...
AprilAlisaMarquette Offline
Shark

Loc: The South
As an addendum to the post Update and Flatter With Accessories

I wanted to say that it's always nice to try something new. So why not step out of a comfort zone and wear a sparkly shoe? Or a flattering white shirt with cufflinks! They not only come in the styles traditionally worn by men, but there are jeweled and diamond cufflinks as well.

When wearing glasses for an extended period of time, you can also wear nose pads. Tiny, these will help avoid those pesky little marks that appear on your nose!

And on snowy, rainy, or even sunny days, nothing beats a hat that flatters. They aren't just for bad hair days anymore.

Quick winter tip:
To keep your 'do fresh beneath a winter hat (those without a lining), why not first wrap your hair in a silk scarf? This way your hair will stay shiny and pretty, and knit hats won't snap and snag your hair.

Hi to JuliaShing! Thanks for your post!

Visit AprilAlisaMarquette.com for books you can't help but get into.
This holiday Give the gift of reading!

Add More ways to flatter... to Twitter Add More ways to flatter... to Facebook Add More ways to flatter... to MySpace Add More ways to flatter... to Del.icio.us Digg More ways to flatter... Add More ways to flatter... to Yahoo My Web Add More ways to flatter... to Google Bookmarks Add More ways to flatter... to Stumbleupon Add More ways to flatter... to Reddit
#661068 - 02/07/11 01:21 AM Re: More ways to flatter... [Re: AprilAlisaMarquette]
Tuculia, Daughters Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Michigan, Southfield
Hi April,

Good post and I agree!

Tuculia Washington
Daughter's Editor

Live, Laugh and Love
�Making a difference in the world one person at a time�

Add Re: More ways to flatter... to Twitter Add Re: More ways to flatter... to Facebook Add Re: More ways to flatter... to MySpace Add Re: More ways to flatter... to Del.icio.us Digg Re: More ways to flatter... Add Re: More ways to flatter... to Yahoo My Web Add Re: More ways to flatter... to Google Bookmarks Add Re: More ways to flatter... to Stumbleupon Add Re: More ways to flatter... to Reddit
#661314 - 02/07/11 11:03 PM Re: More ways to flatter... [Re: Tuculia, Daughters Editor]
Shark

Hi Tuculia,

Thanks for stopping by. Great name, I just might have to use it in one of my novels.

Add Re: More ways to flatter... to Twitter Add Re: More ways to flatter... to Facebook Add Re: More ways to flatter... to MySpace Add Re: More ways to flatter... to Del.icio.us Digg Re: More ways to flatter... Add Re: More ways to flatter... to Yahoo My Web Add Re: More ways to flatter... to Google Bookmarks Add Re: More ways to flatter... to Stumbleupon Add Re: More ways to flatter... to Reddit
#661317 - 02/07/11 11:13 PM Re: More ways to flatter... [Re: AprilAlisaMarquette]
Linda19 Offline
Chipmunk

Loc: England
Nice article April, I have a nose ring or rather a stud.

See, told you your name was interesting Tuculia!

#661491 - 02/08/11 05:47 PM Re: More ways to flatter... [Re: Linda19]
Shark

Thank you Linda,

My sister has a nose ring. You have the stud which is very flattering. It takes a person with a very strong sense of self to wear any of these. I would love to -- but in that regard, I'm a chicken. smile

Thanks for stopping by!

#663464 - 02/16/11 04:03 PM Re: More ways to flatter... [Re: Kaycee Will]
Shark

Hi Kaycee!

You go, with your piercings! Are some at the top of your ear? I heard those are not for chickens like me who'd be afraid that they would hurt. smile

Let us know when you try some of the tips. Or you can give us some of your own. Around here, we always love to find out more things about beauty

Oh, and you all have got me thinking. I wish you had photos attached to your post names so I could see the nose piercings!

Moderator:  Juliette - Ethnic Beauty 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Fashion
by A Style Life
Beauty Basics
3 minutes 16 seconds ago
How to buy quality Silver rings?
by A Style Life
Fashion Jewelry
4 minutes 59 seconds ago
Detaching from the Drama
by firefly
New Age
41 minutes 31 seconds ago
People Having a Hard Time Sleeping?
by Prik
Dreams
Today at 03:17 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 02:41 AM
How to Roll a Ball of Yarn
by John Alexander
Knitting
Today at 01:38 AM
Knitting Mitten Instructions
by John Alexander
Knitting
Today at 01:35 AM
Introduction to Bead Knitting
by John Alexander
Knitting
Today at 01:31 AM
Types of Knitting Needles
by John Alexander
Knitting
Today at 01:28 AM
Help! I wanna be a Life Coach!
by clairelacey30
Life Coaching
Today at 01:07 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Izeigo, A Style Life), 67 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.