Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#578298 01/15/10 11:12 AM
E
EvaStar Offline OP
OP Offline
E
I've been dealing with anxiety for a few years now and I finally found an All Natural Supplement that takes the edge off with out making you feel all loopy. I was introduced to this on a flight cross country, mind you flying sets me off at the airport. The young lady that I was sitting next to had a summplement called L-Theanine Tea. It's a liquid concentrate that you mix with water. HerbaSway puts it out. It has L-Theanine, passionflower, chamomile and magnesium. I asked for a hot cup of water for my tea and by the time I finished I felt so much better. I wasn't as stressed or on edge. The taste is wonderful, nice and calming. I am a true fan of this product and HerbaSway. They make an entire line of All Natural Supplements, I use the L-Theanine, Liver-Enhancer and Green Tea concentrate everyday. I would advise checking them out if you want to stress less and pay less!!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
H
I've been using HerbaSway's products as well. The L-Thanine has helped so much with my anxiety. I have it warm in the AM and PM, and with cold water at lunch. I also swear by the Liver enhancer.

J
Koala
Koala
J
I've been using their green tea products too and love them. They have green tea extracts that make a nice cup of tea or iced tea and they come in flavors.

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I have been using 5-HTP and was set at the 100 mg for a year but now I am back to the panic attacks so i went up in dose to 150 and been taking that at night for 2 nights now. I still have the panic attacks and I fear driving now since that is when the panic attacks started back up again while I was driving. I was on Zoloft for many years but since I am into herbal remedies I thought there should be a natural product to help me. That's when I found the 5-HTP and I bought Bachs Rescue Remedy but have not tried that yet since I am so sensitive to alot of things and scared to try it also. Is there anything else I can take or switch to that will help me?

Last edited by Karen - Tarot Editor; 11/23/10 02:22 PM.

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
L
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
L
Hi Karen,

My mother was caretaker of my father for years as he went downhill and eventually died after a long illness. She had panic attacks and major stress during that time and used a lot of Bach Rescue Remedy. The last time we moved, our vet recommended it for our pets.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
You might want to look into GABA. It's a cheap, OTC supplement. I have not struggled with anxiety myself, but I have heard rave reviews from people who have with regard to using GABA for this condition. Check iherb.com and read some user reviews of GABA. If you haven't shopped there before, it's like the Amazon of supplements--you will find tons of unbiased reviews from people who've actually tried the products.

--Maria

Last edited by MariaRomana-DTP/eBooks Ed; 11/23/10 03:07 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Thank you Lyn and Maria,

I have read about GABA briefly as it was in another natural product that I was looking into. I will try the Bach Rescue Remedy the next time I have the feeling of the panic attack and see how it works. I have talked to my boyfriend about coming with me when I drive to get back into driving again. I told him baby steps and just drive around town at first, maybe to a store down the street and back and then a little farther and so on. He agreed and has really been wonderful.

Last edited by Karen - Tarot Editor; 11/23/10 04:58 PM.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hltygrl1 says L-theanine... which is all about GABA. Look into it.

Arrow Durfee
Stomach Issues
Stomach Issues Forum

"and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make" John Lennon

L
L
Oh I just watched a documentary about this! Niacin is suppose to be the best for treating depression. The doctor was talking about vitamin therapy, etc. and this was one of the topics he discussed; he mentioned that he had known of a woman that was treated with large doses of Niacin and was cured of her depression! Then the traditional "doctor" stepped in and said you shouldn't be taking all that Niacin, so she did and her depression took over again. Taking large doses of any vitamins are not bad for you, and what your body doesn't need it will excrete naturally; plus in the past 20 years, I think is what he said, there have only been 7 alleged deaths from vitamins as compared to everything else that is jaw-dropping! What the doctor was trying to clear up was that vitamins can be used to heal our bodies in a natural way. Most doctors aren't even taught of these sorts of methods while they are in school, you have to seek out this sort of information for yourself. He even went on to mention the use of vitamins for curing cancer, it was all rather fascinating and you cannot deny the truth that is just staring you in the face by the end of it. For those interested, it is called Food Matters. You will never see food and medicine in the same light ever again. This opened the floodgates for me to start doing research and completely altering the way me and my family eats on a daily basis.

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Thank you LifeIsASong, I am definitely going to look into that.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum

Moderated by  AltmedVictoria 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.