Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
There's been a lot of interest in 'Wierdness Magnets' connected with things such as computers failing and other electrical items going wrong or exploding. This can be due to bioelectric surges from people. Magickal practitioners train to use these energies constructively and manage them to avoid this happening as outlined in the new article on the Pagan Site about Psychic Energy Developement Exercises

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Wonderful article Ian, very interesting. How do you use the stone and energy for later use?

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
The main way is to carry a piece of marble stone in your pocket (they even make marble thumb worry stones these days) and, when electrical or other problems start, hold it in your dominant hand. Then feel/visualise the energy field surrounding you that's causing this condensing and going into the stone which absorbs it like water into sand.

To use the stored energy either place the used stone in your non dominant hand at the appropriate moment in the spellcasting or ritual and draw the energy up through your arm. Focus it through the chakra or aura and use it as you would raised energy in normal 'working'.

For a talisman or amulet take the charged stone and fashion it into the appropriate form, or incorperate it into the finished item, and dedicate it to it's task

Last edited by Ninjahedgewych; 02/01/11 07:36 AM.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Ok I got it. Now I have to find a marble stone. I have so many others; snowflake obsidian, jaspers, Moonstone, Rose quartz, Clear quartz, Black onyx, emeralds and so many more, tumbled and natural. Thank you Ian.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
My pleasure, marble is easy to come by from chippings for driveways to specially designed items such as the aforementioned worry stone.
In Mexico City we used to get ours from the local monumental mason from the waste from headstones etc.

It does make me wonder if the reason many gravestones are marble is so that they can soak up the bio-energy released from the physical body of the deceased as it breaks down. That way many Astral entities don't absorb it and briefly think they're human.

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I just had that thought as I read the part about the local monumental mason then I read on and you said it.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
A fascinating article!

Here's a news report about a documented "human magnet" female!

Human Magnet

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yes there are quite a few 'human magnets' about, some that I have heard of include 2 people in the former USSR, 3 in various parts of Latin America and one in the UK. Debate still continues about the causes of the magnetism, but I think it is likely to involve a the nerve cells in the muscles - similar to the 'electric' eel and ray.

Scientism, dogmatic science, tries to ignore this sort of thing on the whole as it would mean admitting that their theories are always out of date. Too many scientists these days think that their "map" (system) is the territory rather than just a useful navigational aid to how the Universe may work

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
That's because you understand both about biological/etheric energy and that there are beings on the Astral that feed off it. Ending up thinking they're human can't be fun so it's nice that the marble stone absorbs the energy before this happens.

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Cool article Ian, though I have to admit, I'm not quite "seeing" how you do the paper and cork. Do you have any videos up on YouTube?

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Ninjahedgewych 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.