Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Glad to of helped Eleise if it is was me that you are talking about. Or a mix of all of us.

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
The best thing to do is to get the backing of a large Druid or other Pagan organization.

I was supported by the UK Pagan Federation until the local newspaper ran an article on me, then they withdrew it faster than you could say "lack of backup". The prison governor was happy to have me stay, but without them to vouch for me it wasn't feasible.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Very nice advice, thank you.

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Just got back from SC and last nights events fit perfectly with this topic. We took my daughter and new SIL to eat at a fabulous oriental place for their close-in-date birthdays.

Each of us read our fortunes and mine was "You have a friend in need that you will be helping." It's been a rough 2 years and I'm in desparate need of recharge time. My daughter grabbed the slip of paper and trashed it. One the way out she picked up another cookie for me.

As we pulled up at their apartment my phone beeped with a voice mail. It didn't ring during dinner, but I had 3 messages. The 1st began in the middle, something about "Pink Ladies" leaving something with my name on it at the front desk in the hospital lobby, click, part of the message repeats. 2nd message "Tommie this is Britt and I know what you are doing next. Call me." Neither of these recorded a phone number in Missed Calls. 3rd message was my friend's son in Hawaii asking me to call ASAP. The one number in Missed Calls was in Hawaii.

This kid is in the Navy and one of his shipmates is convinced he has demon issues. The shipmate made a spirit board of plexiglass with additional/unusual symbols. He was determined to use it, no knowledge or protection, and with a group of friends. Holy CRAPOLA! I don't know anything about any of this and I'm immediately/seriously concerned.

After a little discussion all but 1 had declined to attend. From 1am to after 3am this morning, I am doing some serious praying. Just got off the phone and no one attended, but my friend's son has friends named Tommie and Britt. We don't know if the shipmate did anything with the board, but they are being contacted for a "wellness check."

There was another twist in all this. The cookie my daughter picked up had 5 fortunes in it. Each one was different, turned a different way, and totally benign. I did warn my new SIL about hanging out with "Weird Magnets" well before the engagement! And my friend's son agreed to remind me to kick his behind when he gets home for not calling back.

So how was everyone else's weekend?

Last edited by lcp012586; 01/30/11 08:33 PM.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
The weekend was good and interesting as always, lol.

I made my first batch of spaghetti sauce with the Basil plants in the photos and here's something interesting...

I don't have a car right now and I'm in a city or outskirts as big as Chicago. If I need to go somewhere, I've got to call a cab.

This past week I've run into drivers that actualy know me by name. I don't recognize them at first, they recognize me but don't say anything until I'm about to be dropped off.

As I'm getting out, they say, "Don't I know you? I picked you up a few months ago."

I had two different addresses and they knew exactly the address before I was at this one, so it wasn't a pick up line.

What they want to talk about is what's bothering them. What they see in the world and had them choose driving to begin with. They feel something!

Oh, the ship-mate person with the Ou ji board..

What I get from them is that it isn't demons as much as the person not wanting to be there, torn between obligation and wanting to be somewhere else?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I went to go to bed and I just had this thing, you know that knawing thingy, lol.

Um, about the oui ji person, there's more, it has to do with why he went in to begin with and family life.

This other thing has to do with groccery stores!!!!

There's something goin on there. Like proof of lack? It's there, it's subtle and to the average person that's just going somewhere to pick something up they might not see it.

I just got back this evening and they were out of the oddest things.

I told my husband and he said, "You know what it could be?"

I told him I didn't want him to tell me, because he watches the news and I can't hear that. Not under that condition.

But anyway, cereal, milk, powdered milk, flour, packaged meats like jerky, pepperoni, that whole section, the average tuna, gone?

He did tell me this...

There are some people that won't panic and some that will.

Anyway, maybe now I can get some sleep, that was a joke smile

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 02/01/11 01:50 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I have always felt an aversion to spirit boards and never played with them as a teen. A high school friend swore hers moved on its own while in the box under her bed. My daughter received one for Christmas from one of my Aunts. We never removed the shrink wrap and discarded it.

With my type of magnetism, I don't need any more weirdness. I attract enough as it is.

As for the shipmate, I also questioned the demon thing. He did experience brain trauma as an infant. I wonder whether this could have caused chemical disorders. Learning of the trauma, that was my gut reaction. And now my weekend connects with 2 forum topics.

However, my friend's son is very empathic. Although acknowledging the possible brain connection, admits to sensing something else as well. He will soon be in a confined space with this guy and is understandably a bit worried.

When we talked last night, I asked if his feet had been tingly around 9pm, Hawaii time. He said he was barefoot and they did and also felt something swirling around him. That was a cool validation. I haven't been able to concentrate and pray that hard for quite a while. I fought off the random stuff and was praying for earth energy to enter his feet and white light to surround him. Even though he was safely at home, he felt the energies I was sending from the East Coast.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Don't you just love that!

It's very, VERY rare I get validations. For one, I don't pursue them or ask people to vouch for me (it's an ego thing au naturele, lol) and the other, is that many people don't contact me after a meeting, but some do and those are gifts smile

Nothing is better than someone contacting me a year or year 1/2 later saying, "None of the stuff you said made sense but down to the red barn and the curve at the end of the hill, I knew the person you saw was this one. It was exactly as you said it. Just thought I'd pass that along"

If I never have another reading w/the person, it doesn't matter, because for having it been a perfect stranger and seeing those things and it came to pass, that's validation for when, you know those times when you just don't feel what you have does anybody any good.

The other thing I was going to mention is about the son's friend. See if your son happens to feel more tired than usual too, but don't plant the idea or suggest it, just see if there's a way to edge around the questions w/out asking. No tall order, right? smile

I agree about the oui ja boards too. I think if you're sensitive to begin with, you don't need something that aggravates that part of the brain, and where we can have help from relatives ( I know you know this already)that same highway they've access to can be broad-stormed by equally powerful forces. You don't win just because you love, it's all energy.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 02/01/11 06:09 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
It should be easy to confirm if my friend's son has been feeling tired lately. He talks with his Mother regularly, as do I. They had a lenghty phone call before he called me Saturday. Around midnight, I had a lengthy phone call with her too. Both he and his twin brother think of me more like an Aunt, than just a friend of their Mother.

I'll check on it, but I'm not certain what could be causing the triedness you mentioned. I get drained quickly in negative situations and dealing with negative people. Knowing he postponed this for several days while dealing with his shipmate, I could understand his being drained.

Last edited by lcp012586; 02/01/11 07:24 PM.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
When your friend's son is in the confined space. That's when I'm wondering the effects of being w/this other person.

Even if a person keeps to themselves, there can be a draining effect. I know people call them energy vampires, but I personally feels it's a bit of both. There are people, like victim people that see themselves as victims and run through their own energy and if you're uplifting, may be needy for some of your attention, but I also feel it's just a discomfort that a person can sense.

Remove that person and suddenly the room, the house, a person's life feels more movement to it, more free-flowing, like a barricade has moved aside.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.